Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help with ops

BobFredJohn
04.20.2014 , 02:01 AM | #1
I have recently started farming ops for afew ultimate comms, hoping to learn schematics for all the grade 34 mods. I have had problems getting onto the ops as everyone wants people who already know tacts and i keep being told "just look it up on dulfy". The problem with that is dulfy doenst work on my internet, any other page it runs fine, but every time i go to dulfy it crashes.

I cant seem to find any other up to date guides, was wondering if some1 could either let me know the name of a decent guide webiste that is not dulfy or if a member of an ops guild would spare some time explaining the basics of the boss fights in:
Scum and Villany
Dread Fortress
Dread Palace

Anyone who is willing to help, either reply on this thread with tacts instructions, name of website for good guides (not dulfy) or pop a mail to Vehird (imp character).

theUndead
04.20.2014 , 06:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BobFredJohn View Post
I have recently started farming ops for afew ultimate comms, hoping to learn schematics for all the grade 34 mods. I have had problems getting onto the ops as everyone wants people who already know tacts and i keep being told "just look it up on dulfy". The problem with that is dulfy doenst work on my internet, any other page it runs fine, but every time i go to dulfy it crashes.

I cant seem to find any other up to date guides, was wondering if some1 could either let me know the name of a decent guide webiste that is not dulfy or if a member of an ops guild would spare some time explaining the basics of the boss fights in:
Scum and Villany
Dread Fortress
Dread Palace

Anyone who is willing to help, either reply on this thread with tacts instructions, name of website for good guides (not dulfy) or pop a mail to Vehird (imp character).
I understand what you are saying. But typing out each strat for each of the boss in those ops is time consuming. However, I would advise you to try YouTube as the videos their show each phase of the bosses in all of the ops and you might learn a thing or two there.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Adaliaya
04.20.2014 , 09:24 AM | #4
I had similar problem than you with Dulfy and few other pages, but it solves when I switched browser, if I were you I would try it

Eternalnight
04.20.2014 , 09:47 AM | #5
Stop using internet explorer as your web browser!

Fidelicatessen
04.21.2014 , 02:56 AM | #7
Friends don't let friends use IE.

JouerTue
04.21.2014 , 04:03 AM | #8
i always end having to explain tacts live..since really often i have first timers in my sm pugs..so just say your new to the content and someone will explain for sure. don't join when they are calm and relaxed..be that 4th healer when they're desperate X-D