Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another NiM Brontes Bug

SamuelAU
04.20.2014 , 09:07 AM | #1
This is a hand at 100% at the start of the final phase. Only solution here is to /stuck... any idea on when these fixes are going to come?

http://i.imgur.com/suk2quB.jpg
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

dahyle
04.20.2014 , 01:41 PM | #2
Same bug in 16-man, can occur either at the beginning of the 6 fingers phase or at the beginning of the last phase.
<Phantoms> @ Darth Nihilus (EU, FR)
=|:Y

Bunions
04.20.2014 , 02:21 PM | #3
This has happened in HM as well, believe it's a bug that's been around for a while and doubt it'll get fixed anytime soon since it's a "rare" bug.

FrankLee
04.20.2014 , 02:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bunions View Post
This has happened in HM as well, believe it's a bug that's been around for a while and doubt it'll get fixed anytime soon since it's a "rare" bug.
Happened to us last night as well. Our best pull on Brontes yet, 100% of our team fully healed up. Waited the stacks out perfectly and moved to the second hand to finish up what would be our first kill...
F'ing hand had 100% health. Wipe.

Bioware's lack of a hotfix to correct the NiM bleed-ins and persistent bugs without fixes... utterly disappointing. Particularly bad last night, given the effort we put forth to get there.

SnickerJew
04.20.2014 , 06:19 PM | #5
JUST happened to Severity on 16m. Way to ruin a perfectly good first burn phase.
Hashtäg <Zorz>
Can play any role/class and win

DrewFromPhilly
04.20.2014 , 10:07 PM | #6
do they do hotfixes? I've been playing since release and I can't think of a single time they've done that

Amantino
04.20.2014 , 10:10 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
do they do hotfixes? I've been playing since release and I can't think of a single time they've done that
Only if it totally breaks the game.
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse