Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Order Crystal.....please Bioware please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-Order Crystal.....please Bioware please

Malckiah
04.20.2014 , 03:43 PM | #1
Ok, so the pre-order cystal is available at lvl 7, then no more til lvl 47. Come on! Please add some in between. It is very nice that I can get the cool looking crystal, so thank you for that, but 40 levels of no crystals??? Certainly ou don't expect us to use the lvl 7 one with such puny stats on it for that long?

Reno_Tarshil
04.20.2014 , 03:58 PM | #2
It's possible that they do intend for you to use it.

But Leveling up I don't see it as an issue really. The mods and stats in your other items will more than make up for it if you just want to keep using that color till 47. It's really not a big deal leveling, but I do see where you are coming from so hopefully your issue is resolved but if not at least you have a decent plan B.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

krystianswtor
04.20.2014 , 04:20 PM | #3
Well the color is ugly anyway

Malckiah
04.20.2014 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by krystianswtor View Post
you can purchase a higher leveled version of the pre-order crystal from the pre-order crystal vendor found on the fleet. you may even acquire a lvl 55 suitable pre-order crystal for credits. so you are probably unaware of this vendor. the vendor is called pre-order crystal vendor and is found in the main area on the fleet cant remember which wing exactly
You apparently did not read my post. I indeed made acknowledgement of the ability to by another pre-order crystal at a later level. The problem is that that level is 40 levels later.

KyaniteD
04.20.2014 , 04:28 PM | #5
you can purchase a higher leveled version of the pre-order crystal from the pre-order crystal vendor found on the fleet.
Er yes, the next available level after level 7 is 47. No crystals for the levels in between, which is the problem.

@OP: While I understand the frustration, I also noticed that crystal stats aren't really all that important during leveling. I used the level 7 crystal until I could use the level 47 resp. level 50 ones. The loss of stats can be compensated though augments or higher quality mods (unless you level in fully augmented purple gear, of course, in which case the stats from the crystal don't need to be compensated because your gear is already overkill).
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

DarthAeonis
04.20.2014 , 04:59 PM | #6
well the color is ugly anyway
you're ugly!!!! ;3
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

krystianswtor
04.20.2014 , 05:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
you're ugly!!!! ;3
I'm pretty sweet

DawnAskham
04.20.2014 , 08:10 PM | #8
At least you can use the color if that is something you like (I find it ugly), while my white CM crystal that has been unlocked in collections can't be used by any of my sub 50 characters while every other CM color can be, nor is there a lower stat versions available to use at lower levels.

I would love to see a future patch remove stats (or normalize them) from all color crystals along with the level requirements and just let people use whatever color they want, whenever they want, be it a basic artifice color, a CM color, a special event color, or a Pre-Order color.

Mowermanx
04.20.2014 , 08:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
I would love to see a future patch remove stats (or normalize them) from all color crystals along with the level requirements and just let people use whatever color they want, whenever they want, be it a basic artifice color, a CM color, a special event color, or a Pre-Order color.
I dont think taking away from people that spent real money would go down too well.
Ive suggested before that they should just make every crystal in the game, regardless of where it comes from or how it is obtained, 10/41

DiamondIV
04.20.2014 , 11:01 PM | #10
I have used that crystal from 7 to 50 on many characters, the stats of color crystal have little to no importance that it doesn't mater. If anything they should just remove the stats from all crystal and just let you use what you want from the get go.