Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I.C.E. armors don't add to collections?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I.C.E. armors don't add to collections?

SelvesteSand
04.16.2014 , 01:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I purchased the Trophy Hunter's Mask and the Series 505 Cybernetic sets a while ago from the I.C.E. vendor and I noticed today that they did not complete in collections (ie I cannot pull sets from collections). Why the change? The Contraband Resale Revan's Mask and Mask of Nihilus worked with collections.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
wait, those pieces are NOT supposed to unlock? seriously? I'm hoping that its a miscommunication and not working as intended :/
hopefully, they will work out that bug sometimes soon, because inability to add those sets kinda seems to defeat the purpose of cartel rep vendors.
Here's GOOD NEWS from two days ago, coming from the Bug Report thread provided by DarthDymond:
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
This is getting some back-and-forth with devs in this Bug Report thread on the subject:
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Excellent question, and I apologize for the delay - I wanted to make sure I had all of the information before answering. The bug is that some reputation items are NOT unlocking. They should unlock the item in Collections for you. I've passed this along to the team for them to look at.
-tw
So there we have it: It is not intended and it will be fixed. Hopefully soon.
I am a Seeker of Perfection. Through passion, strenght and power, I strive to free myself from all restrictions and thereby reach perfection, my potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. My chains shall be broken. The Force shall free me.
I am Darth Fenmoris, and I will become the Sith'ari!

dr_mike
05.25.2014 , 08:38 AM | #32
Adding the Series 505 Cybernetic series to collections is still broken. I haven't tried the mask. My pieces were a mix of ones bought from the rep vendor, gotten out of packs, and (I believe) purchased from the GTN.

Timer has run out on the vendor purchases. I finished up another armor set with purchases made from the rep vendor, waited out the 2 hours and those cleared fine. edit: other sets with purchases pieces from the rep vendor as well as mounts have cleared fine after the 2 hour window.

Logging out and back in while wearing the gear didn't help either.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Rankyn
05.25.2014 , 08:43 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Logging out and back in while wearing the gear didn't help either.
Did you completely exit and restart the game?
Just logging out of your character isn't enough to do it.

SelvesteSand
05.25.2014 , 02:11 PM | #34
[mounts] from the rep vendor [...] have cleared fine after the 2 hour window.
Which mounts exactly? The only Reputation vendor in question is the I.C.E. vendor, from which Marka Ragnos has already been fixed. All other vendors' items work fine. Were the mounts from that vendor? I'm personally interested because I'm standing by on buying some mounts from I.C.E.

Adding the Series 505 Cybernetic series to collections is still broken.
Once again, I'll refer to this bug report thread, in which Tait Watson has replied that they're working on it:
Quote: Originally Posted by SelvesteSand View Post
Sorry to bug you again, Tait, but it seems only part of the problem has been solved. [...] What about all the other items purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor? This bug goes for everything the vendor sells; not just the Marka Ragnos set! There is another thread about other items like Trophy Hunter's Mask and Series 505 Cybernetic armor set. I have an I.C.E.-bought Trophy Hunter's Mask which is still bound and still not added to Collections. [...]
No worries, those are on our radar as well! I'll make sure the team has an updated list of things that aren't unlocking properly so we can get it sorted out. Thanks!
They were pretty quick to fix Marka Ragnos once they realized the problem, so hopefully we'll have it all sorted soon.
I am a Seeker of Perfection. Through passion, strenght and power, I strive to free myself from all restrictions and thereby reach perfection, my potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. My chains shall be broken. The Force shall free me.
I am Darth Fenmoris, and I will become the Sith'ari!

Darth_Wicked
03.05.2015 , 07:09 PM | #35
Sorry for the necro, but this one remains unattended apparently.

Haven't tried with the Series 505 armor set, but the Trophy's Hunter Mask is NOT unlocking in Collections. Only a couple of certificates but still...

Anyone luckier than me by any chance?

Jeweledleah
03.05.2015 , 07:14 PM | #36
meditation chamber is definitely not unlocking, and when I originally asked about it ,they mumbled something about making sure I'm trying to unlock correct item? >_>

Darth_Wicked
03.05.2015 , 07:20 PM | #37
meditation chamber is definitely not unlocking, and when I originally asked about it ,they mumbled something about making sure I'm trying to unlock correct item? >_>
I guess that's from the I.C.E. reputation vendor too? Also...

Quote: Originally Posted by SelvesteSand View Post
But what about all the other items purchased from the Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E.) vendor? This bug goes for everything the vendor sells; not just the Marka Ragnos set! There is another thread about other items like Trophy Hunter's Mask and Series 505 Cybernetic armor set. I have an I.C.E.-bought Trophy Hunter's Mask which is still bound and still not added to Collections. Equipping doesn't help. Please fix all the other stuff too! :/
(But thanks again for the quick attempt at sorting the problem)
No worries, those are on our radar as well! I'll make sure the team has an updated list of things that aren't unlocking properly so we can get it sorted out. Thanks!
Date of the post above: 04.29.2014

Silly me for NOT making a search on the forums before engaging. Oh well... Got my answer I guess.

Jeweledleah
03.05.2015 , 07:23 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I guess that from the I.C.E. reputation vendor too? Also...

Date of the post above: 04.29.2014

Silly me for NOT making a search on the forums before engaging. Oh well... Got my answer I guess.
indeed it is and if I were to guess they are just hoping people will forget all about it if they ignore the problem long enough >_>

Darth_Wicked
03.05.2015 , 07:30 PM | #39
indeed it is and if I were to guess they are just hoping people will forget all about it if they ignore the problem long enough >_>
This is awesome when I think of it; hilarious even.

Not only the mask won't unlock in Collections, but I wanted that mask because the Phantom mask overrides the hood present in the Phantom upper robe.

To quote my Sorc on the Progenitor...

* sigh *

Now I'm back to square one and with two less CM Certificates.

Head. Desk.

Repeatedly.

DarthDymond
03.05.2015 , 09:59 PM | #40
Ran into the problem with Series 505 a few weeks ago - I put in a ticket and they were able to fix the problem, but yeah the bug itself is still there.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here