Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to server - wife and I returned to game - looking for mature casual guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
New to server - wife and I returned to game - looking for mature casual guild

Zymme
04.16.2014 , 07:34 AM | #1
We're looking to get back into doing flashpoints etc... we have our mains up to 55 and started out in Oricon last night.

Looking for some fun family oriented people to hangout with.

Thanks

Tamoxifen
04.16.2014 , 11:30 AM | #2
Feel free to check us out:

www.thewalkingcarpets.com
Need some info, try a Search!

AFTOHSIX
05.11.2014 , 10:24 AM | #3
http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com/

We fit that description perfectly. We have a bunch of husband/wife players.

Woodynz
05.16.2014 , 11:13 PM | #4
Genesis: is LFM adult members pref +18, vent, guild website, active members, endgame raiding, all welcome - plenty of experienced players to asssist with information to 'new' players to the game.+10% Rep +10% Exp http://www.genesisswtor.com

Sahiri
05.17.2014 , 10:38 PM | #5
Check out Dark Legacy. We love to raid and hang out, we have quite a few RL friends and couples in the guild. We are working on progression in DP HM right now, but also do comms runs several nights a week.

AriaOfHavoc
05.18.2014 , 10:16 PM | #6
Its been roughly a month since the original post, so while I hope you have found a good guild for your enjoyment, if you haven't then www.sinisterswarm.com is always open for new members. We have multiple wife and husband combos, some have their children playing with us as well (which the kids are extremely well behaved and mature, so I think of this as a plus). Regardless, good luck and may good fortune be with you.

KnyghtmareX
05.19.2014 , 05:22 AM | #7
Send me a whisper in game name is Jandahar i have a Mature Casual guild looking for more members We are called Black Blade Brigade and there is always some one on playing
Black Blade Brigade (Guild Leader)
The Harbinger (Most Lag filled sever on SWTOR)
Main - Jandahar 55 PT (Pyro DPS)
Alt - Bel'tor Gunslinger