Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas
03.31.2014 , 03:50 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Or the BH one...
Yea but as a bounty hunter people throw you parties when you do a good job. Or at lest they would if those damn Jedi would quit crashing them.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Xakthul
03.31.2014 , 09:16 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
Yea but as a bounty hunter people throw you parties when you do a good job. Or at lest they would if those damn Jedi would quit crashing them.
I've played up to the beginning of Ch2, and my favorite line is still: "You will realize what a complete idiot you are."
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ilayas
04.07.2014 , 12:07 AM | #213

<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ilayas
04.14.2014 , 12:32 AM | #214

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.
There were some people that wanted a larger version of panel 3 from the last comic so I made this:

( Click for a larger view)
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
04.14.2014 , 03:05 AM | #215
I keep finding Sith and Goa'uld to be so similar.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Ilayas
04.14.2014 , 05:09 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinapus View Post
I keep finding Sith and Goa'uld to be so similar.
Like from Stargate?
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
04.14.2014 , 08:38 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
Like from Stargate?
Yep, the Goa'uld from Stargate. All the Sith lack is a boombox voice.

"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

LaxKnight
04.15.2014 , 09:18 PM | #218
I love the Sith poster. It's awesome!
LaxKnight
"I'm not blind, I just see from a different perspective." - Serenity Williams, Miraluka Jedi Apprentice

Ilayas
04.21.2014 , 11:47 AM | #219

◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ilayas
04.28.2014 , 01:31 AM | #220

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a difficult time writing this because itís really hard to make torture hilarious. I avoid using pop culture references for jokes in this comic; though try as I might, apparently I couldnít write worst poetry than the 3rd worst poets in the Universe. I should be ashamed of myself.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬