Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Vancouver, British Columbia!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Vancouver, British Columbia!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
04.03.2014 , 12:38 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, May 16th, in Vancouver!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MasterFeign
04.03.2014 , 01:07 PM | #2
If you visit Edmonton as well, can we also get an update on Mass Effect 4? haha.

LadyAdmiral
04.03.2014 , 01:21 PM | #3
If you're also coming to Edmonton this year, I would also like to know! I won't even ask about Mass Effect 4 :P
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Lord_Bryon
04.03.2014 , 02:12 PM | #4
so close yet so far, great to see you guys showing us canucks some love though

Okamakiri
04.03.2014 , 02:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, May 16th, in Vancouver!

Read More
Will you guys ever come to Toronto? It is the 4th largest city in North America...
Blackburn - Assassin, Dovahkììn - Marauder, Zarakì - Jugernaut, Hamza - Mercenary, Smith - Sniper

Advantus
04.04.2014 , 08:24 AM | #6
Canadian stops are long overdue especially considering how much work was done on the game in Canada.
Squadron 238 - Beta Tester
Proudly pre-ordered SWTOR Collector's Edition

LeonBraun
04.05.2014 , 10:43 PM | #7
Great news coming to Canada! =) Awaiting your visit to Edmonton =)
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

Hockster
04.06.2014 , 12:04 PM | #8
Edmonton is probably boycotted given that EA drove Biowares founders away. Would love to see the tour stop here though.

PetFish
04.13.2014 , 10:34 PM | #9
I'll be there if I can switch shifts at work. I wonder how crowded it'll actually be with fans cuz Vancouver isn't exactly a big market, at least it doesn't seem that way, but I hope I can talk to the developers a little.
D'alari'ia - Sage | Balthaza'ar - Gunslinger | V'alexi'ia - Guardian
Maligna'ar - Commando | N'althaeni'ia - Scoundrel | Palada'ar - Vanguard | C'alystri'ia - Sentinel
T'alari'ia - Marauder | Xalava'ar - PowerTech | F'alconi'ia - Assassin
Halona'ar - Sniper | Q'aldoni'ia - Operative | Kalyntha'ar - Sorcerer | Galvana'ar - Juggernaut

DomiSotto
04.17.2014 , 08:47 AM | #10
Oh, wow. There is actually Canadian stops? I might even drive to Edmonton for the event. Not to the Big V though. Too far. Well, let me mark the calendar just in case.