Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The BattleZone! Demo Match: 4-way Brawl

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone! Demo Match: 4-way Brawl

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
04.13.2014 , 05:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Why not?

She makes herself small in their minds, they're in combat so her job gets easier.
She doesn't neccessarily HAVE to start.

Hell, she could feign death, go into her sith trance, heal herself, then pop out.
She's standing on the same ground that they are standing on. They're all in visible line of sight.
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
04.13.2014 , 05:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Because Traya has shown the ability to empower others?.....Where? Healing his wounds isn't gonna work because in order for her to do that, she would have to reveal herself. Plus I don't recall her healing someone from being stabbed in the heart, or beheaded something which can happen during the fight.
Kotor Campaign guide.

She wouldn't need to reveal herself.

And perhaps not beheading, but she's healed grevious death wounds before.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
04.13.2014 , 05:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
She's standing on the same ground that they are standing on. They're all in visible line of sight.
I tailed off there, I meant to say "not do it at the start," not "Not start"
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
04.13.2014 , 05:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Kotor Campaign guide.

She wouldn't need to reveal herself.

And perhaps not beheading, but she's healed grevious death wounds before.
Ok I assume you are talking about, Revitalize right? Because looking at the guide, her power list doesn't show her to have that ability. (Unless it's in another guide.)

Even then the ability only lists to dealing with wounds, exhaustion or unconsciousness.

It's not listed she has that ability and even if she does, that isn't gonna help when a death blow comes upon Malgus and yeah she may bring him back but why? More to that, why would she even help him anyway? This is a 4 way fight and I don't think Malgus would take her help anyhow, they are all fighting against eachother. Plus she is really gonna waste time with helping Malgus out during all this? I don't think so.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
04.13.2014 , 05:56 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I tailed off there, I meant to say "not do it at the start," not "Not start"
Alright.
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
04.13.2014 , 06:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Ok I assume you are talking about, Revitalize right? Because looking at the guide, her power list doesn't show her to have that ability. (Unless it's in another guide.)

Even then the ability only lists to dealing with wounds, exhaustion or unconsciousness.

It's not listed she has that ability and even if she does, that isn't gonna help when a death blow comes upon Malgus and yeah she may bring him back but why? More to that, why would she even help him anyway? This is a 4 way fight and I don't think Malgus would take her help anyhow, they are all fighting against eachother. Plus she is really gonna waste time with helping Malgus out during all this? I don't think so.
Because malgus is the easy one to kill?

Malgus' shatterpoint would be his weakness in respect to Force Drain, she'd realise he's the only one she could best one to one, without Vader or Kun receiving serious injury. She'd help Malgus because she has to if she wants to win.

And it's listed as an ability, I think it's called Essence Transfer, or something along those lines. Maybe Vital transfer? Might be Vital transfer, I'd have to check and I can't be bothered waking people at the moment

Either way, the power is listed in the guidebook which details each individual power, as being the ability to transfer her life or Force essence into another being.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
04.13.2014 , 06:11 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Because malgus is the easy one to kill?

Malgus' shatterpoint would be his weakness in respect to Force Drain, she'd realise he's the only one she could best one to one, without Vader or Kun receiving serious injury. She'd help Malgus because she has to if she wants to win.

And it's listed as an ability, I think it's called Essence Transfer, or something along those lines. Maybe Vital transfer? Might be Vital transfer, I'd have to check and I can't be bothered waking people at the moment

Either way, the power is listed in the guidebook which details each individual power, as being the ability to transfer her life or Force essence into another being.
Just should note..... Vader has Shatter point as well.


Edit: also i put forth my final arguement already Aub so any time

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
04.13.2014 , 06:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Because malgus is the easy one to kill?

Malgus' shatterpoint would be his weakness in respect to Force Drain, she'd realise he's the only one she could best one to one, without Vader or Kun receiving serious injury. She'd help Malgus because she has to if she wants to win.

And it's listed as an ability, I think it's called Essence Transfer, or something along those lines. Maybe Vital transfer? Might be Vital transfer, I'd have to check and I can't be bothered waking people at the moment

Either way, the power is listed in the guidebook which details each individual power, as being the ability to transfer her life or Force essence into another being.
Dark Transfer you mean.

Also helping Malgus is just going to weaken and distract her, she isn't gonna be able to keep up if she is halving herself by sharing her power with another even if that. All that is gonna do, is leave herself more open to being killed and why would the 3 ignore her anyway?

What are they just gonna ignore her and do nothing? That isn't smart.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
04.13.2014 , 06:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Dark Transfer you mean.

Also helping Malgus is just going to weaken and distract her, she isn't gonna be able to keep up if she is halving herself by sharing her power with another even if that. All that is gonna do, is leave herself more open to being killed and why would the 3 ignore her anyway?

What are they just gonna ignore her and do nothing? That isn't smart.
Yeh but it's not called Dark Transfer, and I don't know why they made the distinction.

Again, Concealing herself in the force, there's nothing to say she can't do both.

And it doesn't matter if it weakens, her, as long as she can Force Drain at the end.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
04.13.2014 , 07:02 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Yeh but it's not called Dark Transfer, and I don't know why they made the distinction.

Again, Concealing herself in the force, there's nothing to say she can't do both.

And it doesn't matter if it weakens, her, as long as she can Force Drain at the end.
Concealing herself isn't gonna work here, because of the place they are all fighting in which is just a 10 meter mound, plus Force Concealment is very taxing anyway and plus none of the combatants here are stupid enough that she can just hide away from them anyway in plain sight especially if all of them know that there are 4 opponents around.

At any rate, I don't see Malgus lasting very long anyhow, all Traya doing is just gonna be wasting her energy trying to keep Malgus up.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.