Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BattleZone! Demo Match: 4-way Brawl

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone! Demo Match: 4-way Brawl

ShadowMudkip
04.13.2014 , 03:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You sure? I mean, he can go through quite a bit of damage. And by 'quite a bit' I mean a lot.
Which is why I said significant. I don't think the lightning itself will kill him, but it can seriously damage his suit.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Aurbere
04.13.2014 , 03:43 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
Which is why I said significant. I don't think the lightning itself will kill him, but it can seriously damage his suit.
I guess. Though, who's going to have the time? Chaotic situation is chaotic.
Added Chapter 65 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
04.13.2014 , 04:07 PM | #13
If they're dumb enough to forget about her.
Not a matter of being Dumb.

Just in mid combat, meaning lower mental defences, and her just walking through their mind defenses doing as she pleases.

She can affect Vader and Kun's minds to help Malgus dominate, make it so Malgus is the last one standing, strip him of his force powers via force drain and impale him...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Aurbere
04.13.2014 , 04:43 PM | #14
As a reminder, the combatants start off on a raised mound (say 10m in diameter) at the center of the arena. Take that into consideration.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
04.13.2014 , 04:54 PM | #15
I'll say it now, Malgus gets Force Drained from the start/early on by Traya. He has shown no ability/knowledge in defending against that attack. Kun should know how to defend against it considering his knowledge and he has used it(though it wasn't in combat, I don't think he would use it here anyhow seeing as it's pretty useless for this). Vader should be fine too, considering he can resist it.

I really just see this coming down to Vader vs Kun, in which considering Vader's style + his durability/strength + force combat application + his knowledge of fighting against a double bladed saber(Maul clone). Kun isn't bringing in anything that Vader hasn't dealt with before, apart from Force Blasts however Vader has shown great speed and he could avoid those or he could probably just tank them.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
04.13.2014 , 05:05 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I'll say it now, Malgus gets Force Drained from the start/early on by Traya. He has shown no ability/knowledge in defending against that attack. Kun should know how to defend against it considering his knowledge and he has used it(though it wasn't in combat, I don't think he would use it here anyhow seeing as it's pretty useless for this). Vader should be fine too, considering he can resist it.

I really just see this coming down to Vader vs Kun, in which considering Vader's style + his durability/strength + force combat application + his knowledge of fighting against a double bladed saber(Maul clone). Kun isn't bringing in anything that Vader hasn't dealt with before, apart from Force Blasts however Vader has shown great speed and he could avoid those or he could probably just tank them.
But no. Traya's tactical, if she's smart, which she is, she'll play it like this.

Stealth out, conceal herself using their own minds.
She'll use her power transfer abilities to feed the Force into Malgus, fuel him, heal any wounds, but still leave him wounded at the end.

He'll win with this support, then she force drains him and annihilates him.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

ShadowMudkip
04.13.2014 , 05:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post

Why would Traya use Force Drain right off the start? This would force her into a confrontation with the other two and she would ultimately lose. Rather, she would hide while the three others wore at each other. One would survive, though exhausted, then Traya could fight them at full strength.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Aurbere
04.13.2014 , 05:14 PM | #18
I'm sorry, but I don't see the other three shrugging their shoulders and going at each other while Traya just up and disappears on them.

Wolfninjajedi
04.13.2014 , 05:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
But no. Traya's tactical, if she's smart, which she is, she'll play it like this.

Stealth out, conceal herself using their own minds.
She'll use her power transfer abilities to feed the Force into Malgus, fuel him, heal any wounds, but still leave him wounded at the end.

He'll win with this support, then she force drains him and annihilates him.
Because Traya has shown the ability to empower others?.....Where? Healing his wounds isn't gonna work because in order for her to do that, she would have to reveal herself. Plus I don't recall her healing someone from being stabbed in the heart, or beheaded something which can happen during the fight.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
04.13.2014 , 05:16 PM | #20
I'm sorry, but I don't see the other three shrugging their shoulders and going at each other while Traya just up and disappears on them.
Why not?

She makes herself small in their minds, they're in combat so her job gets easier.
She doesn't neccessarily HAVE to start.

Hell, she could feign death, go into her sith trance, heal herself, then pop out.