Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for the laughs!

Alleydee
12.13.2011 , 03:29 PM | #1
Thanks everyone for the laughs today. I ended up being home from work today with a sick child. Even though, I didn't get in to the game and really don't expect too till a minium of Saturday, I wasn't that bored. I enjoyed all the posts today! They gave me a good laugh!

themacr
12.13.2011 , 03:30 PM | #2
+1

Can't wait to monitor the flamefest tomorrow when people realise they still arent in :P

Chomag
12.13.2011 , 03:31 PM | #3
I'm having tremendous fun reading and trolling. Screw early access, this is awesome!
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Shalloh
12.13.2011 , 03:31 PM | #4
I have to agree with this. I managed to slip out of work early today. I had all this stuff planned to do around the house and I just sat here reading the forums and laughing and shaking my head at these poor, poor souls who aren't playing. See ya in game when I see ya!

ronnypp
12.13.2011 , 03:32 PM | #5
I'm having as much fun reading these posts than I would have playing the game.

Technohic
12.13.2011 , 03:33 PM | #6
I won't say I had fun reading, but it did pass the time at work. Now I get to go home and play because I followed directions.

Iga_Fudoshin
12.13.2011 , 03:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I won't say I had fun reading, but it did pass the time at work. Now I get to go home and play because I followed directions.
This,
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips
[gets cut off by Judge Smails]
Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

SarethX
12.13.2011 , 03:34 PM | #8
Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.

Roguetater
12.13.2011 , 03:35 PM | #9
I've just been reading and laughing. Didnt preorder till late so I'm not expecting to get in soon.

Of course, I do find myself cackling and muttering 'Yes, YES! Hone your RAGE!'

Tmanarl
12.13.2011 , 03:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Me too. The school bell just rang, the kids are gone, I'm headed home to play!
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 57 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 55 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 55 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 55 Jedi Sentinal