Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Galaxy

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rakugo
04.07.2014 , 04:32 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
and then there's the possibility of WX being alive still.

Oh, and I like how they're giving us an in-game heads up on the state of things regarding both heads of state.

Marr is ruthless, efficient and completely without ambition for the Emperor's throne. An excellent war-time leader, so I foresee something bad happening to him. Sad, really.
i know right if they, have that feeling too, if they do that imma be pissad
pissed and sad at the same time lol

Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Darth Marr? He looks like the level 50 jug I haven't used since 2012.. You shouldn't have killed Malgus.
and noo, your warrior looks like HIM. not other way aroundd
I am the Alpha and Omega,
I am the beginning and the end...
I am the creator and destroyer of worlds...
I am... Death!

Darth_Wicked
04.07.2014 , 06:33 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
This is actually incorrect

Spoiler
No offense to Hall Hood, who wrote most of the JK storyline which is by far my favorite in the whole game, but he wasn't the lead writer for the Sith Warrior storyline.

Plus, like I mentioned earlier, here are the videos from the GAME itself...

If you want to contribute, do so by presenting something in the game that clearly states OTHERWISE. Until then, what I said earlier remains.

In other words, to be blunt, I am not incorrect.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Unseen
When he returns, there will be peace.
When he returns, there will be silence.
WHEN HE RETURNS, ALL STARS WILL DIE.

WishWinterfell
04.07.2014 , 08:34 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
There are two major storylines

There is the class storylines from 1 - 50 and there is the Faction Storyline thats from 1 to Endgame.

Both Story arcs interact with each other and all class stories happen at the same time.

Spoiler
I think I get it now. So, on Alderaan,
Spoiler
would be faction specific, because any republic or empire character can perform these missions? But on the same planet, all the class specific stuff takes place across the board.

Manweth
04.08.2014 , 12:50 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Luniara View Post
It pleases me to see an update on storylines such as this. It gives us an idea as to where we currently stand in the long scheme of things ICly (for those that RP) and what we may be gearing up for. Also, SUPER happy the Empire is gaining some form of figurehead. I feel offing Malgus really hurt the game. You always need the evil and good guy, ya know? Malgus was the poster boy. Now, lets see Marr be what he was!

Not very into PvP, but still excited!
Marr has always been Malgus' superior, along with many others.

The dude is basically the head of the entire Sith army, he had to be.
Manwè, Vigilance Guardian, Manticore, Red Eclipse
Gate Crasher, Dread Master, Eternal Warrior and all that stuff...

Kaliedo
04.08.2014 , 08:12 AM | #65
Went from discussing political situations and overall state of both Empire and Republic to 'oh by the way there's also this new hutball arena that looks interesting'

lol, just seems so out of place.

bibobpipop
04.08.2014 , 02:52 PM | #66
Nice read

Katushe
04.10.2014 , 02:38 AM | #67
Excellent read. As a PVE focused player, the direction really makes me happy.

But this:
Quote:
Remember - your deaths are useless if they do not inform.
is the best line of the entire article. Really nice read

Damask_Rose
04.10.2014 , 08:45 PM | #68
"Asset R-31 was killed while attempting to negotiate the purchase of potentially-incriminating holorecords from Chancellor Saresh’s time on the planet Taris. The seller was also killed."

My fervent hope is that the Empire and Republic will unite to destroy the evilness that is Saresh! Besides, it's time the Republic lost someone high up for a change.

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Trooperclay
04.12.2014 , 11:32 PM | #69
Ze plot she thickens...
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...

Trooperclay
04.12.2014 , 11:34 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
"Asset R-31 was killed while attempting to negotiate the purchase of potentially-incriminating holorecords from Chancellor Saresh’s time on the planet Taris. The seller was also killed."

My fervent hope is that the Empire and Republic will unite to destroy the evilness that is Saresh! Besides, it's time the Republic lost someone high up for a change.
life of a BH...
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...