Leave my mines alone!

Morgrid

They're just chilling there in the middle of space, nowhere near a satellite or asteroids, minding their own business and thinking about whatever mines think about - when pilots so rudely keep flying face first into them.

What the fel?

They're just chilling there in the middle of space, nowhere near a satellite or asteroids, minding their own business and thinking about whatever mines think about - when pilots so rudely keep flying face first into them.

What the fel?

Hey Imperius! I remember your name pretty well, but I thought you flew a scout? BTW I'm Aimbot on TEH

OT: The minefields are easy for GSs to avoid... It becomes a serious issue for strikes and scouts when there is a mine ball

Edited by SammyGStatus

Hey Imperius! I remember your name pretty well, but I thought you flew a scout? BTW I'm Aimbot on TEH

Oh, I've flown with you, no wonder you're so good.

OT: The minefields are easy for GSs to avoid... It becomes a serious issue for strikes and scouts when there is a mine ball

We call that a bomberball on Ebon Hawk. Several Bombers getting together and pooping mines all over the place.

And guess who has to come along with an Ion Railgun and clean it all up?!

Oh so that's who you are.

F*ck you.

I punched my screen because of you the other day. >.>

Well, not purely because of you - but you helped.

Edited by Morgrid

And nope, I'm almost a dedicated bomber pilot, hence the sig.

Every game I'll put a couple of mines that are near nothing. A good 2-3 km away from things, though they'll be in the optimum path from point to point, and people hit them all day long.

BTW I'm Aimbot on TEH

Oh, it's you... You're one of those Republic meanies that don't let me cluster spam them :/

But Seriously though, thats some jimmie-rusltling quality gunship play you've got there *twitch*. Think you could share anything on how to stay mobile/avoid missile lock bonanzas in gunships after the BR nerf? :/ I'm having some trouble getting the hang of gunships that can't yolo halfway across the map to BLC unsuspecting fools anymore :I

...why is Aim getting all the love here?!

I'm a Gunship pilot too, ya know!! I'm fearsome! I'm a frickin' deadeye with an Ion Rail at 2.5k with a Blaster Overcharged Scout blaring Bursties down at me! I'm cooler under pressure than a tauntaun's nards, dammit!!

*sobs and runs off*

...why is Aim getting all the love here?!

I'm a Gunship pilot too, ya know!! I'm fearsome! I'm a frickin' deadeye with an Ion Rail at 2.5k with a Blaster Overcharged Scout blaring Bursties down at me! I'm cooler under pressure than a tauntaun's nards, dammit!!

*sobs and runs off*

We dont take kindly to yer type 'round 'ere boy.