Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

78's / 34 reverse engineering now possible, but what are the mats required?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
78's / 34 reverse engineering now possible, but what are the mats required?

Only-a-Lad's Avatar


Only-a-Lad
04.08.2014 , 10:26 AM | #1
With the last patch it's now possible to re' the top end gear, but what are the mats required for a Barrel 34, Armoring 34, Hilt 34?

bobo_fett's Avatar


bobo_fett
04.08.2014 , 11:04 AM | #2
2 MMG / 8 EE / 8 Iso 5s, Also check out this post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=734057. It has the list and help you figure out how much it should cost.

AlixMV's Avatar


AlixMV
04.08.2014 , 12:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bobo_fett View Post
2 MMG / 8 EE / 8 Iso 5s, Also check out this post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=734057. It has the list and help you figure out how much it should cost.
That's great, but it doesn't have the breakdown by the common mats, which is the info I desperately went looking for this morning.

OP:
In addition to the x2 MMG, x8 EEE, and x8 Vials of Iso-5 they take, they also require the following:

Armoring, Mods, Barrels: x2 Mythra, x2 Turadium

Enhancements, Hilts (and probably Relics?): x2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, x2 Carbonic Crystals

The only thing I'm not sure of (and looking for information on) are the Implants. What Biochem mats is it taking, the Metabolic Enhancement Agents, Artificial Microbes, Biological Compounding Chemical, and/or Viral Residue?
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

DarthTHC's Avatar


DarthTHC
04.08.2014 , 02:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
That's great, but it doesn't have the breakdown by the common mats, which is the info I desperately went looking for this morning.

OP:
In addition to the x2 MMG, x8 EEE, and x8 Vials of Iso-5 they take, they also require the following:

Armoring, Mods, Barrels: x2 Mythra, x2 Turadium

Enhancements, Hilts (and probably Relics?): x2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, x2 Carbonic Crystals

The only thing I'm not sure of (and looking for information on) are the Implants. What Biochem mats is it taking, the Metabolic Enhancement Agents, Artificial Microbes, Biological Compounding Chemical, and/or Viral Residue?
If you have 2xMMG, 8xEEE, and 8xIso5, do you really care at all about the cost of metals, compounds, crystals, fragments, and weeds?
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

AlixMV's Avatar


AlixMV
04.08.2014 , 03:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
If you have 2xMMG, 8xEEE, and 8xIso5, do you really care at all about the cost of metals, compounds, crystals, fragments, and weeds?
Cost? No. But I want to know what to have on hand if I'm going to trade mats for something.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

bobo_fett's Avatar


bobo_fett
04.09.2014 , 12:10 PM | #6
Almost no one cares about the extra matts. With the high end materials being over 2 mill in cost, anyone with sense will be happy to craft your items with just those. I've been paying people 25k to craft their items.. With so many people trying to craft, you got a find a way to stand out.

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
04.09.2014 , 10:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
... and weeds?
I got an actual audible laugh on this.