Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TDM matches and booster messages

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
TDM matches and booster messages

bmharrison
04.09.2014 , 05:12 PM | #1
I have a question about the messages that flash up in TDM. I get the normal ones from both sides (pilot x was destroyed by pilot y.....pilot z self-destructed, etc.), and I get the green messages when one of my teammates grabs a power-up. What I don't get is a red message for when an opposing team pilot gets a power-up. I only see it in the chat window in the corner (which is very hard to monitor while flying).

Is this a bug or working as intended? I get the feeling from other posts that other people get the big red message. It sure would make it easier to adjust tactics if I knew who had what. I just want to know what it's supposed to do so I know if I should put in a bug report. Thanks.

TheRampage
04.09.2014 , 05:15 PM | #2
You should be getting damage boost message, that is only one that pops.
Raph‚el - Vanguard
Nasargiel - Commando
Cŗstiel - Mercenary

Zharik
04.09.2014 , 05:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bmharrison View Post
I have a question about the messages that flash up in TDM. I get the normal ones from both sides (pilot x was destroyed by pilot y.....pilot z self-destructed, etc.), and I get the green messages when one of my teammates grabs a power-up. What I don't get is a red message for when an opposing team pilot gets a power-up. I only see it in the chat window in the corner (which is very hard to monitor while flying).

Is this a bug or working as intended? I get the feeling from other posts that other people get the big red message. It sure would make it easier to adjust tactics if I knew who had what. I just want to know what it's supposed to do so I know if I should put in a bug report. Thanks.
That is to let you know who to avoid/kill (the damage overcharge) on the other team. Triple damage (bugged, supposed to be double) hits HARD and fast.
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.

bmharrison
04.09.2014 , 05:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
You should be getting damage boost message, that is only one that pops.
Ok, thanks....I know I'm not getting that one, because I specifically look for it and see it come up in my chat window without popping up on the screen. Guess I'll have to bug it.