Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Player lookig for a laid back guild that likes to do PVE and Ops at 7:30 PST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
Player lookig for a laid back guild that likes to do PVE and Ops at 7:30 PST

QiXing
04.09.2014 , 03:08 PM | #1
I am an older adult player that is looking for a mature guild. Who does ops and flashpoints at around 7:00 PM or later PST,

I have a level 55 Marauder, and a Sorcerer specced for heals that have decent gear as well a Sentinel that is moderately geared and level 53DPS Sorc that has beginning Level 55 gear. I do not mind playing exclusively either imp or pub. Just looking for looking for any active guild who would welcome a semi serious but committed player.

An ideal guild for me is one that is comprised of peoples that will try to help you play your class well but also regard having a few beers and good time as equally important as taking out the final boss in a OP. I have XP in DF, DP, S$V, and TFB, and know those fights pretty well.

KentoOdair
04.23.2014 , 08:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by QiXing View Post
I am an older adult player that is looking for a mature guild. Who does ops and flashpoints at around 7:00 PM or later PST,

I have a level 55 Marauder, and a Sorcerer specced for heals that have decent gear as well a Sentinel that is moderately geared and level 53DPS Sorc that has beginning Level 55 gear. I do not mind playing exclusively either imp or pub. Just looking for looking for any active guild who would welcome a semi serious but committed player.

An ideal guild for me is one that is comprised of peoples that will try to help you play your class well but also regard having a few beers and good time as equally important as taking out the final boss in a OP. I have XP in DF, DP, S$V, and TFB, and know those fights pretty well.
What's your In game name for imp side