Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female character texture is still messed up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Female character texture is still messed up.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Merouk
04.06.2014 , 01:45 PM | #151
Heh, they have all these cartel promotions with cut prices and the pink-and-black dye that I really wanted to buy for one of my characters, but they haven't fixed the bugs listed in this thread and I'm sticking to my "not buying cartel coins" resolution.

It's a bummer though.

AbsolutGrndZero
04.06.2014 , 10:35 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Merouk View Post
Heh, they have all these cartel promotions with cut prices and the pink-and-black dye that I really wanted to buy for one of my characters, but they haven't fixed the bugs listed in this thread and I'm sticking to my "not buying cartel coins" resolution.

It's a bummer though.
They've said it should be fixed as soon as possible, hopefully on Tuesday, if not in 2.7. But, they have acknowledged it and said they ARE working on it in this very thread, so that's enough for me.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Clarian
04.07.2014 , 03:33 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
that's enough for me.
It is encouraging that they put it on a list. But...all they did was put it on a list. That's not enough for me to resume spending money on a game that I may never play again. Sometimes Bioware says they're going to do something, and it never actually happens. It's not fixed until it's fixed.
They've said it should be fixed as soon as possible, hopefully on Tuesday, if not in 2.7.
Here's hopin'. But they haven't promised a specific date or release number, that I've seen. "As soon as possible" could be 2.8...or 3.0...or later.

TheOuroborus
04.07.2014 , 02:54 PM | #154
So, waddaya think? Is tomorrow the day?
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

Clarian
04.07.2014 , 04:23 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
So, waddaya think? Is tomorrow the day?
Nothing about it in the patch notes.

AbsolutGrndZero
04.07.2014 , 09:08 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Nothing about it in the patch notes.
Not everything gets put in the patch notes, just the highlights.

In fact, based on the stipulations for things being put on the known issues list, that this is even on the list is more than most bugs like this get, so that means they ARE working on it.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Clarian
04.08.2014 , 07:00 AM | #157
Not everything gets put in the patch notes, just the highlights.
With the new, short list of only high-priority items, I would think a fix for any of them would be considered a highlight. Should be, anyway.

But yeah, personally I'm not going to resubscribe or start buying coins again just because they're working on it. For one thing, who knows how long it'll take. For another thing, plans can change...a new bug could crop up that they decide has to take precedence over this, and then they stop working on it, etc.

TheOuroborus
04.08.2014 , 08:03 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
With the new, short list of only high-priority items, I would think a fix for any of them would be considered a highlight. Should be, anyway.

But yeah, personally I'm not going to resubscribe or start buying coins again just because they're working on it. For one thing, who knows how long it'll take. For another thing, plans can change...a new bug could crop up that they decide has to take precedence over this, and then they stop working on it, etc.
Maj. Eaton: We have top men working on it now.
Indiana: Who?
Maj. Eaton: Top... men.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

TaitWatson
04.08.2014 , 08:24 AM | #159 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all!

I wanted to update you on the status of this:

While it's not 100% yet, we are looking to fix this with 2.7.1. This is, of course, subject to change. I'll let you know if it gets pushed!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Pookii
04.08.2014 , 09:34 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all!

I wanted to update you on the status of this:

While it's not 100% yet, we are looking to fix this with 2.7.1. This is, of course, subject to change. I'll let you know if it gets pushed!

-tw
Thank you for taking the time to give us an update. It is much appreciated.