Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Scheduled Maintenance: April 8th, 2014

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: April 8th, 2014
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson's Avatar


TaitWatson
04.07.2014 , 04:04 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DrKlep's Avatar


DrKlep
04.07.2014 , 04:09 PM | #22
Thanks for completely ignoring all the concerns of the Scoundrel/Operative community. It's nice to know you don't care about us at all.

Rasen's Avatar


Rasen
04.07.2014 , 04:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DrKlep View Post
Thanks for completely ignoring all the concerns of the Scoundrel/Operative community. It's nice to know you don't care about us at all.
I love these forums.

tanerb's Avatar


tanerb
04.07.2014 , 04:48 PM | #24
•Brutalizer is a new tier of PvP gear obtained via Ranked Warzone Vendors

What happened to Berserker?

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
04.07.2014 , 04:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DrKlep View Post
Thanks for completely ignoring all the concerns of the Scoundrel/Operative community. It's nice to know you don't care about us at all.
Its like this every patch. Rarely do they change something from the PTS when it comes to nerfs. Scrapper is dead after tomorrow and they just don't care at all which is why I deleted my scrapper.

rantboi's Avatar


rantboi
04.07.2014 , 04:50 PM | #26
crappy update. I hope something breaks and they lose all those changes.

Icebergy's Avatar


Icebergy
04.07.2014 , 05:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
crappy update. I hope something breaks and they lose all those changes.
Crappy post. I hope something breaks on your computer and you lose all your paperwork.


Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Its like this every patch. Rarely do they change something from the PTS when it comes to nerfs. Scrapper is dead after tomorrow and they just don't care at all which is why I deleted my scrapper.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
04.07.2014 , 05:51 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Crappy post. I hope something breaks on your computer and you lose all your paperwork.




Pics or it didn't happen.
http://i.imgur.com/yYkkvlh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LA1wnL2.jpg

honkymonkey's Avatar


honkymonkey
04.07.2014 , 06:36 PM | #29
Drama queen.

TACeMossie's Avatar


TACeMossie
04.07.2014 , 06:56 PM | #30
And what made you delete your Vanguard and Guardian? Guardians have just been buffed over and over again, And I doubt the Vanguard got deleted because "it wasn't fun anymore" especially since you still have a powertech.