Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor pvp solution!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Swtor pvp solution!!!

Chassit
12.25.2011 , 01:57 AM | #11
Anyone who uses "terribad" cannot be taken seriously.
NFA

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too! You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through!

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 01:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
Your shot at my skill failed. I don't care what you think. Lastly you don't represent a majority. The game runs fine for the majority. I suggest a new CPU, GPU, or a SSD. This is a MMO some lag is to be expected, at times. Way to blow it all out of proportion though. I'm sure this thread will be taken seriously by all who attempt to read it.
Let me try again

GO READ THE F'ing sticky posts there's one summarizing themmore complained pvp issues u will see all that I've said in the top 5!IT IS NOT A CLIENT SIDE ISSUE!!I run on 110 fps outside wz with an average of 20/40 ms of Ping.I also have played at a high enough lvl to
Understand this is not amclient based provlem it's the game/combat sistem!!it's clunky and bathe lag is not on the game...it's on the single abilities

Let me guess mister hardcore WORLD PVP'r(love it lol)u are also a mouse clicker and keyboard turner?that would explain how u didnt notice these issues

Ziajin
12.25.2011 , 02:00 AM | #13
Telaan, I suggest you stop feeding the troll.

On the OP's note: The game just came out. Bugs are to be expected. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but I find the UI to be fine (Albeit a few glitches with the actual health bars!) and I have had little, to no lag with any of my abilities. Also, I quite like the combat, it's nice.

By the way, complaining about a new game doesn't make your point look at all valid in any way, shape, or form. I have faith in BioWare, the game looks good, feels good, and they're already on the way to give us more content, and of course; more importantly: bug fixes.

Overall, if you don't like it, then leave. If you don't like it in two months when you get back, then don't come back. The ones who like it (Like myself) Will continue to play and have fun.
Character: Charissa Class: Trooper -> Commando
Guild: Porkin's Pigs Server: Juyo

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chassit View Post
Anyone who uses "terribad" cannot be taken seriously.
Anyone that has a signature like that is probably a roleplayer therefore it can't be taken srsly IN LIFE rofl

Telaan
12.25.2011 , 02:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziajin View Post
Telaan, I suggest you stop feeding the troll.
But look how easy it is!
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:05 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
Your posts are a gem and I will cherish them forever. Your boasts about mad skill combined with admitted botting along with some mythical rewards earned through non-existent world PvP in WoW should be saved for all to see. What serious world PvP you were talking about in WoW never existed outside of the already talked about system and I stopped playing WoW in wotlk after achieving glad/arena master. Terrible pvp is terrible.
A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc

Caeliux
12.25.2011 , 02:06 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
Let me try again

GO READ THE F'ing sticky posts there's one summarizing themmore complained pvp issues u will see all that I've said in the top 5!IT IS NOT A CLIENT SIDE ISSUE!!I run on 110 fps outside wz with an average of 20/40 ms of Ping.I also have played at a high enough lvl to
Understand this is not amclient based provlem it's the game/combat sistem!!it's clunky and bathe lag is not on the game...it's on the single abilities

Let me guess mister hardcore WORLD PVP'r(love it lol)u are also a mouse clicker and keyboard turner?that would explain how u didnt notice these issues
This guy has brilliance! ^^ ..

xtaziz
12.25.2011 , 02:07 AM | #18
First of all... try to speak english! I guess it isnt urs first language (mine neither) but you pretty much suck at it!

Also, i've been gladiator for 3 seasons (season3, season7&8), i've played WAR, i've played DAoC (im sure you even dont know what daoc is) and other pvp skill based games, and TOR is just fine, it's entertaining and not that easy or bad... I agree that it needs a bit more, check some abilities, classes and such, but i can see a bright future for pvp.

And then... WoW again, srsly? This game is not wow, if you enjoy playing wow, go for it! But wow it's already boring... the pvp was never good, arenas were pretty fun, but not anymore! (you really need to experience pvp, not just 2v2,3v3,5v5).

And finally, have some respect for the other ppl in the forum, being rude doesnt help you!

PS: Also, if there are stickys with the problems you are saying... *** are you opening another thread? QQ less please

Telaan
12.25.2011 , 02:11 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by xtaziz View Post
First of all... try to speak english! I guess it isnt urs first language (mine neither) but you pretty much suck at it!

Also, i've been gladiator for 3 seasons (season3, season7&8), i've played WAR, i've played DAoC (im sure you even dont know what daoc is) and other pvp skill based games, and TOR is just fine, it's entertaining and not that easy or bad... I agree that it needs a bit more, check some abilities, classes and such, but i can see a bright future for pvp.

And then... WoW again, srsly? This game is not wow, if you enjoy playing wow, go for it! But wow it's already boring... the pvp was never good, arenas were pretty fun, but not anymore! (you really need to experience pvp, not just 2v2,3v3,5v5).

And finally, have some respect for the other ppl in the forum, being rude doesnt help you!

PS: Also, if there are stickys with the problems you are saying... *** are you opening another thread? QQ less please
Pretty much this. PvP in this game is largely fine. What this thread boils down to is someone PvP'd, died, and then came to the forums.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by xtaziz View Post
First of all... try to speak english! I guess it isnt urs first language (mine neither) but you pretty much suck at it!)
It's not my first language and I'm writing on an iPhone so poor English + auto correct makes up for some prety crazy combos