Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finding Guilds

Silynse
12.24.2011 , 02:23 PM | #1
I am pretty sure this is addressed in another post possibly, but in case:

We need either a guild board to go to, which listall all guilds that are advertising to recruit, or some other more functioning way of not just finding a guild, but more importantly for the guilds to reach new members. Right now we have to spam chat or message people personally. And that feels kind of rude, and bothersome. I wouldnt want someone calling my cell to sell me a product Im not sure I want, I would think it feels sometimes the same way when a nonguild player gets hasseled by people recruiting.
Anyway, just a thought.
"I'm hunger. I'm thirst. Where I bite, I hold till I die, and even after death they must cut out my mouthful from my enemy's body and bury it with me. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me your enemies."

Caraanam
12.24.2011 , 05:24 PM | #2
YES please... i need an active guild or i might not make it very long in this game

Meluna
12.24.2011 , 09:58 PM | #3
Hi there, guys! We do have an active Guild Hall section, which is dedicated to both guilds looking for members, as well as users looking to join a guild.

murkin
12.25.2011 , 12:20 AM | #4
No meluna.. what will solve this problem is server forums.

NO use sorting among the trash at the guild hall.

EternusIV
12.25.2011 , 01:51 AM | #5
Well its not *complete* trash, but they are far inferior to an actual server forum.

The developers are aware of the issue and I've run out of horses to alarm PETA with....
"I like Pie"