Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree Enclave event in year 2014?

Banegio
04.02.2014 , 04:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Levram View Post
The PTS patch notes are down now so I can't link it, but Gree legacy off-hands are coming in 2.7 on April 8.
Yes you are correct. I got my numbering confused

djdee
04.03.2014 , 06:13 AM | #12
Wait, so does that mean they will only add the legacy off-hands to the vendor for people that still have tokens (or whatever else resource/reputation you need to purchase them).

If you can't tell I missed the first one and would love to see the event in full return.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.

Levram
04.04.2014 , 10:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by djdee View Post
Wait, so does that mean they will only add the legacy off-hands to the vendor for people that still have tokens (or whatever else resource/reputation you need to purchase them).
Yes, you will only be able to immediately purchase the new legacy off-hand items from the Gree vendor if you already have enough grey helix components already stored on a character.

Best practice is to always farm out the Gree event for grey helix components every time it comes around as you never know what will be added to the vendor in the future.
Acuzel (Assassin DPS/Tank) Ivs (Operative Healer) Praeco (Powertech Tank)
The Imperial Order
The Shadowlands

CRYPTfromLA
04.04.2014 , 02:15 PM | #14
Btw that event is for everyone? Or i need buy first that relic or what? How i said i never playe this ev before

PavSalco
07.11.2014 , 09:01 AM | #15
I have three magical words for you: Gree Event Guide.
You could have googled it up on your own.
http://dulfy.net/2013/02/12/swtor-re...event-guide/#a

LegoUniverseBC
07.11.2014 , 11:43 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PavSalco View Post
I have three magical words for you: Gree Event Guide.
You could have googled it up on your own.
http://dulfy.net/2013/02/12/swtor-re...event-guide/#a
Why necro a thread 3 months old? Granted it's not as bad as other necros, and nobody was asking for a guide.

PavSalco
07.11.2014 , 01:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
Why necro a thread 3 months old? Granted it's not as bad as other necros, and nobody was asking for a guide.
1. I thought it's a new thread as I saw it on the first page or maybe I've spent too much time in the game and my eyes tricked me
2. CRYPTfromLA didn't know anything about this event, so a guide would be helpful for him.

MishraArtificer
07.11.2014 , 07:53 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
At least this necropost is timely, the Gree event is coming back shortly.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

LegoUniverseBC
07.11.2014 , 08:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PavSalco View Post
1. I thought it's a new thread as I saw it on the first page or maybe I've spent too much time in the game and my eyes tricked me
2. CRYPTfromLA didn't know anything about this event, so a guide would be helpful for him.
Alright, sorry for being a bit harsh, and it is a good idea to post a guide considering the event is back in two weeks!