Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Cartel Market Toy

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MDondelinger
04.04.2014 , 09:15 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Morning,

The team would like to know what is your favorite Cartel Market Toy?

Do you like having a dance party with the Music Therapy Probe or do you prefer spreading cheer with Jawagrams?

Let us know your favorite.

VitalityPrime
04.04.2014 , 09:19 AM | #2
Satele Shan Holostatue.

Being able to get my new abilities or ranks right on the spot when I level up is one of the best QoL items available...in my opinion.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Jerba
04.04.2014 , 09:23 AM | #3
I'd go with the Revan statue. It is far superior to the repair droid from the legacy system in any Ops group.

Toy wise, it is hard to choose. I really like putting out all of the holo banners at once and creating a big lightshow, a simple music probe is not enough.
Another one of those items that you place on the ground and that stays there for a while would be great. Throwing stuff at other players (snowballs, Jawagrams, Ball Throw) is also neat.

However, when you do decide to add additional toys, please keep in mind that we have an inventory limit: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6966195
Currently, I am at ~65/80 inventory spots from just the Cartel Market toys and older items like the Jukebox droid and Crate-o-matic, and there is not much more space for more items unless I remove toys from my current inventory. So if you do add more items, please first think of a way to handle the inventory full problem.

DarthDymond
04.04.2014 , 09:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Morning,

Do you like having a dance party with the Music Therapy Probe or do you prefer spreading cheer with Jawagrams?

Probably the Imperial and Republic Holo-Banners and the Glowing Eyes (I think those all count as "Toys" under the CM heading)
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

archieTevidor
04.04.2014 , 09:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Morning,

From this two it's Therapy Prob.
But actually "Repair Revan"
The Red Eclipse Server. The Rahl Legacy. Titans Guild.

DarthTHC
04.04.2014 , 09:49 AM | #6
I like the model ships, and I especially like the toy ship that acts as a self-regen.

WarsTrek
04.04.2014 , 09:57 AM | #7
I like the model Ebon Hawk and the Pocket Sarlac though I don't know if those are "Toys". One of my other favorite toy like things is the Party Jawa "Utinni!!!!" (Although admittedly the last one is not a cartel market toy, but it's still cool)

Kain_Turinbar
04.04.2014 , 10:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by WarsTrek View Post
I like the model Ebon Hawk and the Pocket Sarlac though I don't know if those are "Toys". One of my other favorite toy like things is the Party Jawa "Utinni!!!!" (Although admittedly the last one is not a cartel market toy, but it's still cool)
The EH is classified as a pet.

My favorite toys are the holo statues as well. Satele is so awesome when levelling (my first character that always had to go back to the one trainer on the planet after a level gained seems like the dark ages now) and Revan is useful throughout the game for selling junk, repairs, buying medpacs.

Magnusheart
04.04.2014 , 10:25 AM | #9
Toy wise.

I want to say the eye glows. but the duration for them are so short. I can't.
My second choice would be Hologram disguise. but it breaks on any /emote rendering it useless besides standing around. (I await the day I can use the Hologram Disguise and /style)
My third choice would be the Revan Holo but he is bugged. wrong graphic legs and gloves.

That exists right now? I guess I would have to say my heal item. the G.S.F. battle holo vid heal. If that doesn't count. The Revan Holo then.

TUXs
04.04.2014 , 10:44 AM | #10
Reusable Jawagrams because they're fun
Music Therapy probe (not that I have one) because it's a GROUP item
Ball toss

Anything I can throw at or buff someone else with I love. EVERY buffing item should be a group buffing item...that gives the item 100Xs more value imo.

EDIT: PLEASE add in reusable Sparkle Powder. Sell it in different colors to enhance the value!!! Green, red, blue, yellow, white...That's a million dollar idea right there!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)