Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where does Lifesavers Lightblade Drop?

Xillean
04.03.2014 , 04:50 PM | #1
I am trying to find out where the following is from, I see it listed several places including below but no where seems to say where exactly it comes from, any help is appreciated.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single...ghtblade/8772/

XAtrophi
04.03.2014 , 05:24 PM | #2
Im like 75% sure that comes from the Taral V/Malestorm prison quest line pub side if you are a sage. Since its from that quest though that means it drops in malestorm.

Again though im not certain.
~The Killsu Legacy~
"You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine."
Balien Komui

Xillean
04.03.2014 , 06:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by XAtrophi View Post
Im like 75% sure that comes from the Taral V/Malestorm prison quest line pub side if you are a sage. Since its from that quest though that means it drops in malestorm.

Again though im not certain.
Thank you so much, it was indeed from that questline.

RiVaN_
04.04.2014 , 07:18 AM | #4
At lvl 55 you can easily solo both of those flashpoints and be guaranteed to win the drop if that is the random item dropped. Since you are soloing it you have a better chance of getting that drop.
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate
Nikolete, Scoundrel, Republic FlashFire - Souls of Fate
Ra'mel, Merc - The Gentelman Bastards
Souls of Fate - Jedi Covenant

Xillean
04.04.2014 , 08:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RiVaN_ View Post
At lvl 55 you can easily solo both of those flashpoints and be guaranteed to win the drop if that is the random item dropped. Since you are soloing it you have a better chance of getting that drop.
Aye I was a 55 sentinel and soloed them both, you can pick it as a reward from the Jedi Prisoner, even though its initial stats are geared towards a sage/shadow I just remodded it. I wanted it because its the only offhand version Ive ever seen that matches perfectly the Shrouded Knights blade Ive been using in my mainhand forever.

I asked the person who linked it on fleet how they got it but they told me it was a secret :/ figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the community here and im very grateful for the replies, Ive been looking forever for a offhand to match my mainhand.