Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

looking fora high end raiding guild (imp side) tank/heals/dps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
looking fora high end raiding guild (imp side) tank/heals/dps

mortis_citatus
03.30.2014 , 06:16 PM | #1
Looking for a high end Imperial side raiding guild
main times i am looking to raid are sunday and tuesday afternoon/evening server time
currently i have a jug tank, sin tank, sorc healer, merc dps, sniper dps, mara dps all free for lockouts, i can play all
of them to a HM DF/DP level and the tanks and healer i have done NM PTS up to CZ (so NM ready) but with a bit of practice would be able to dps at that level ( i just never get to do it since i am always healing or tanking)

bobadole
03.31.2014 , 10:58 PM | #2
we're currently looking for a healer for our raid team we've currently cleared all the current content 5/5 Hm Df/Dp (currently on farm) and are planning on moving onto the new nightmare content when it comes out. Send me a message ingame if you're interested Vubis.

RedHatGuy
04.01.2014 , 01:03 PM | #3
We have a potential spot open with our main raid team.

Won't waste my fingers typing our progression but it sounds like it would be a good fit for where you are at with your raiding level. Check us out at www.system-gaming.com, hit up any of the toons in my sig in game.

Raid times are Wed/Thur 7-10 PST.
- Kustom42
Tanks: Grandetanque - PT - SlavelŽia - Jug

Heals: Rezari - OP DPS: MrDŽrp - Sorc

mortis_citatus
04.17.2014 , 07:53 PM | #4
bump

want to add mainly looking to use my sorc healer or jug tank in a serious NiM progression group as they are my strongest
"Aim away from face"

iprice
04.20.2014 , 01:58 PM | #5
Looking to build a NiM team for my guild. i will be running the team i am 10/10 DF/DP HM looking for all roles currently but if ou could tank or heal that would be great. If you are interested check out our site and apply in recruitment section

http://spectre-wardens.enjin.com/

mortis_citatus
05.20.2014 , 06:34 PM | #6
please delete thread
"Aim away from face"