Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
04.01.2014 , 09:40 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Since Musco and Tait are telling you achievements, I'll throw in my personal favorite.

If you attempt to fly backwards by pressing S for a certain amount of time you will received the achievement "Back that Ast Up."
LOL! Perfect!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

FrozenGoalie
04.01.2014 , 09:42 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Since Musco and Tait are telling you achievements, I'll throw in my personal favorite.

If you attempt to fly backwards by pressing S for a certain amount of time you will received the achievement "Back that Ast Up."
I wish this were a thing.

DOHboy
04.01.2014 , 09:43 AM | #43
So we have new achievements being leaked.

willing to dish on any new titles?

sepulhead
04.01.2014 , 09:45 AM | #44
i am looking forward to being the astroid, However i am still waiting for my scarlaac enforcer; the game in wookie language, the ship droid game and dance of the hutts, when will we get those?

TaitWatson
04.01.2014 , 09:46 AM | #45 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
So we have new achievements being leaked.

willing to dish on any new titles?
After 500 kills with an Asteroid-class ship, you get the title "'The Rock' Johnson."

Example: DOHboy "The Rock" Johnson.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SirMannii
04.01.2014 , 09:50 AM | #46
April fools.
<Ruthless>
FAMOUSLY FURIOUS
Idling on Carrick Station since December 14th, 2011.

Elfa
04.01.2014 , 09:51 AM | #47
If you're on fire when you hit a ship, you get the achievement:

"Can you smell what the rock is cookin'".
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

ikinai
04.01.2014 , 09:52 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by SirMannii View Post
April fools.
What?! It's April fools Day? My friend told me it was Cinco de Mayo, so I dressed up in my traditional Mexican dress. Well, now don't I feel foolish.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Sangrar
04.01.2014 , 09:55 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by taitwatson View Post
after 500 kills with an asteroid-class ship, you get the title "'the rock' johnson."

example: Dohboy "the rock" johnson.
lol yes!!!!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Boomdiddy
04.01.2014 , 09:55 AM | #50
Getting hit by 2 asteroids at once nets you the achievement "Between a rock and a hard place"