Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SimplyKupo
04.01.2014 , 09:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
LOVE IT! As a GSF fan, I can totally see me dominating in the "roid". I'll slowly spin towards the enemy bomber circling B and when he loops back around *BAM* - in his face!

Could we possibly get a "Fist Bump" emote too Eric?
There actually is a fistbump emote! It's in the Alpha Company guild's recruiting video, I don't remember what the command is to do it though, and you have to time it just right with the other player to make it look good. But it's one of the original/regular ones.
The Kupo Legacy
Lydiah is bad... Pichan is worse

TUXs
04.01.2014 , 09:29 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SimplyKupo View Post
There actually is a fistbump emote! It's in the Alpha Company guild's recruiting video, I don't remember what the command is to do it though, and you have to time it just right with the other player to make it look good. But it's one of the original/regular ones.
OMG...I totally knew that too...I use it a lot... /facepalm
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TaitWatson
04.01.2014 , 09:30 AM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Since we're spoiling achievements, I should also let you know about the "'Roid Rage" achievement, which you get after being killed 10 times in a row while piloting the Asteroid and then quitting the match mid-game.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sangrar
04.01.2014 , 09:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
i shouldn't tell you this, as i would ruin it for the completionists... But i will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "fist bump, bro."

-eric
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fist bump bro!!!! Yolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

discbox
04.01.2014 , 09:30 AM | #25
Can I put this to my Stronghold?

Spoiler

ikinai
04.01.2014 , 09:30 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
OMG...I totally knew that too...I use it a lot... /facepalm
One too many collisions in the old asteroid
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

bannsider
04.01.2014 , 09:31 AM | #27
Oh is it launching alongside the saarlac enforcer

Celwinn
04.01.2014 , 09:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Since we're spoiling achievements, I should also let you know about the "'Roid Rage" achievement, which you get after being killed 10 times in a row while piloting the Asteroid and then quitting the match mid-game.
This is awesome.
Don't let the past define you

Kelamare
04.01.2014 , 09:32 AM | #29
yes nice joke ..... but I do beleave this would improve Crap fighters

CourtneyWoods
04.01.2014 , 09:32 AM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Since Musco and Tait are telling you achievements, I'll throw in my personal favorite.

If you attempt to fly backwards by pressing S for a certain amount of time you will received the achievement "Back that Ast Up."
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]