Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[R] Lvl 55 tank looking for a DF/DP HM progression guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
[R] Lvl 55 tank looking for a DF/DP HM progression guild

cornboyz
03.29.2014 , 12:23 AM | #1

Hey guys and girls!
As the title says, I am a lvl 55 tank (Guardian). Im currently in a guild, but im looking for HM DF/DP runs. I consider myself decently geared and nearly every ops I lead (SM) goes smoothly and quickly. I have great raid awareness and am currently in fully augmented 78's (no stat bonus) with a few 72 enhancements to fix stat distribution. If there is any guilds willing to take me in under their wings, it would be much apreciated.
P.s. if necessary I will change guilds to join.

kienzlea
03.31.2014 , 12:25 AM | #2
Hello! I'm Ginga'ninja of <Quantum> - a guild primarily focused on raiding, small by choice, and aiming always to combine elite skilled raiders with flexible, average schedules. We raid mostly in the evenings around 7 or 8pm Pacific time, usually focusing HM runs on the weekends and easier content during the week.

We value quality players with respect and "good manners" so to speak :-p and want to create a guild where teammates can also be friends while taking down all the hardest content. I have no idea what you mean by "general" screwing around so we probably don't do a lot of it haha, but we're focused raiders who have fun.

We've been running 8-man content almost exclusively but are gradually expanding to being able to do 16-man content full time in addition to having more runs per week in general. If you have 3 people who are looking to raid, we might just have a great place for you to call home. We also love PvP and stuff on the side. Contact Parasi, Arcutas, Ginga'ninja, or Thesquirrel in game or on our website for more info.

We do have a DF HM run planned for tomorrow March 31st at 8pm. Will likely be needing a tank to fill in so if you are available and want to try us out send me and in game mail.

Klebt
03.31.2014 , 04:08 AM | #3
Hi, <Excession> is 10/10 8 HM DF/DP and we are looking for more raiders. Check out the thread here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=732692