Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else who doesn't mind?

12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #31
Im disappointed at the silly rage and the usual amature lawyers calling out BW for false advertising and rubbish like that but Im also very disappointed at the fanboys and the stream of rude comments from people I'll be playing with.

Not a great start for the games community.

12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #32
I'm patient. of course i'd rather be able to play right now but i redeem'd my code 4-5 days ago so i kind of expected it. i'd hate to get my invite like 1 or 2 day before launch though

12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Catreina View Post
Please, stop. Just stop. Keep it where it belongs.

12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #34
Ill add my voice to this one,

I have absolutely no problem with waiting, Ive waited for years and a few more days won't hurt one bit. I don't feel like I've been led up the garden path with promises of early access and the fact is Its very likely that I will get early access in the end. In 4 years time I wont be worried about how I got in on the 15th and not the 13th
"The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shapes of things, their colours, lights, and shades; these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts"

12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #35
I don't care just wished they would have gave a timeline for pre-order dates that would enter on what day of early access it may have stopped some of the whinning.

12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #36
Dont care if I have to wait a few more days to get access to the game. I've already waited 2 years FFS what harm will 2-3 more days do.

Only gripe I have... Customer service is lacking a little, seems the underestimated what they would need on launch day!

12.13.2011 , 03:26 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by iamxtreme View Post
I find it hilarious that people are freaking out.. I mean I am anxious.. really anxious.. but I know in 1 or 2 months when I have a max level character im not gonna have much more to do cept do the same with another character.. at that rate in 1 year ill have all my slots full of max level characters and THEN what.. enjoy the game guys.. quit wiggin out over " whaaa I didnt get early access"

Today I spent my time patiently waiting to see if I was going to be in a wave.. and during that time I posted in the recruitment area and meet 2 people who are really awesome and have joined the guild.. time well spent
Thumbs up! It's refreshing to read something just like this. Good luck and see you in game.
She heard what you said ? Why is your computer in the kitchen ?

12.13.2011 , 03:27 PM | #38

We know that it can be frustrating to see negative posts on the forums, but we ask our members to please keep the discussion to issues concerning the game, and not to make posts about the way other people post.

We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation!