Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PLZ bioware breakup the LVL 50's and premades

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PLZ bioware breakup the LVL 50's and premades

lordpharaohz
12.24.2011 , 11:45 PM | #11
I would understand your complaint if it was premade teams stomping complete pugs. But fortunately for you, only four players can queue together, which is less than half of the team. There is no reason you believe you will get stomped every game under these circumstances, providing you arent just inept and would be stomped anyway.

Dwarfy
12.24.2011 , 11:46 PM | #12
How do you even enter as a full pre-made? i've only been doing it with 4 people?

i thought it wouldn't let you do 8...

shadedsorrow
12.25.2011 , 12:10 AM | #13
OH 4 50's. not 5+ sorry And the Game came out the 21ST. 13th and 14th for the lucky ones, 15th for the rest of us pre orders, NOT 3weeks.
I am Sorry for the peeps who dont have jobs, i do realize its been hard in that market for the last few yrs, but i guess my point is that every MMO before swtor has killed premades in reg. battlegrounds and this is why. High lvls, Better gear, and vent will rolls pugs everytime unless they truely suck.

Adsta
12.25.2011 , 12:16 AM | #14
You do know that even if you have a job you do get day's off for leave right ?

Some people like myself have been looking forward to this game for a while so why not use some of my leave around release date ? not to mention so close to Xmas. Means I get a nice long break from work and time to play some swtor and then spend some time with the family.

I do love how often stereotypical some people can be about people who are level 50. But I guess thats the nature of the beast with all MMO's

Anyways time to start cooking some Xmas dinner for my family and spend some time with them today

Oh and Merry Xmas people

lordpharaohz
12.25.2011 , 12:21 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by shadedsorrow View Post
OH 4 50's. not 5+ sorry And the Game came out the 21ST. 13th and 14th for the lucky ones, 15th for the rest of us pre orders, NOT 3weeks.
I am Sorry for the peeps who dont have jobs, i do realize its been hard in that market for the last few yrs, but i guess my point is that every MMO before swtor has killed premades in reg. battlegrounds and this is why. High lvls, Better gear, and vent will rolls pugs everytime unless they truely suck.
I'm a full time university student and work part time. Even getting in late gave me plenty of time to hit 50. Perhaps you should queue with friends and not have to worry about opposing premades.

Heimskringla
12.25.2011 , 05:11 AM | #16
Premades shouldn't compete against PUGs. There should be some brackets at some point soon, but right now there probably aren't enough 40-50 players to make brackets without giving people a long queue time.

University students should work full time during breaks in order to give their parents, Uncle Sam, or HRM The Queen a bit of a financial break.

The story and VO are awesome... I feel sorry for anyone who has skipped it to level "efficiently."

Also... I have no idea how anyone could make 50 between the 13th and now. I ground the heck out of Black Talon and Hammer Station looking for gear drops. I didn't leave Dromund Kaas until level 21, and I just hit 28 the other day. Tatooine took me roughly 16 hours, and I still have heroics I haven't done plus a few world quests.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

kaldomir
12.25.2011 , 05:19 AM | #17
Chiming in here

3-4 lvl 50s in a warzone does make it unenjoyable on the opposing side but just try and not let them steam roll you.

Hopefully when more people hit 50 this wont be a problem. Introducing a lvl 40-50 pvp bracket ir something would be an idea in the future.