Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

55 Jedi Guard looking for Endgame guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
55 Jedi Guard looking for Endgame guild

xxxxSHIFTYxxxx
03.26.2014 , 10:38 AM | #1
I am a 55 guard with mostly 72's and 3 pieces with 78's so far, looking for a guild that I can consistently run ops's with. I have played this game on and off since launch and have plenty experience with all of SWTOR's ops's. I have a lot of raiding experience in other MMO's over the last 7 years and am very confident in my tanking skills.

Edit: Moved to proper area
De'nath 55 Guardian

Harbinger Server

Gidrea
03.26.2014 , 11:02 AM | #2
<Shock and Jawa> is looking for a tank for a Tuesday night, 16-Player team. We are currently running a rotation of TFB, S&V, DF, & DP. (Story mode) Op starts at 7:00 PM Pacific Time. There are opportunities to substitute on other teams, too.

You have to have Mumble, and we have a few rules. You can read about the guild HERE

Feel free to contact me for more information.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

MistyKat
03.28.2014 , 10:34 AM | #3
Hey Shifty,

I am currently looking for a tank for my Monday/Tuesday group, Ninja Pirates in The First Order. We have cleared HM DF/DP and have been working on a variety of things preparing for the NiM release. If you are interested in joining up with us let me know!

Noelle
<Knights of the First Order>
Raev'yn | Mistykatt | D„kotah | Kyerah | Karrasu
Sage ~ Shadow ~ Scoundrel ~ Commando ~ Sentinel
Officer and Raid Leader of The First Order