Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most common Sith Class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Most common Sith Class?

FusRohDah
12.24.2011 , 10:25 PM | #1
What do you think it is? I've been seeing a lot of Bounty Hunter Mercenaries and Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer. Sadly I play Bounty Hunter Mercenary, seems like everytime I get in a Heroic group there is at least one other Mercenary.

SerenityComplex
12.24.2011 , 10:32 PM | #2
There are only 4 classes everything is going to seem over played, especially the class you play because you are looking for it. Operative seems the most rare to me so far.

MaGicBush
12.24.2011 , 11:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SerenityComplex View Post
There are only 4 classes everything is going to seem over played, especially the class you play because you are looking for it. Operative seems the most rare to me so far.
There are 8 classes, not 4. And yes those two seem to be the most played on any planet I have visited. Sniper is by far the rarest(what I am), I have yet to see more than 2 others at level 18.

Zones
12.24.2011 , 11:09 PM | #4
Most common seems to be the inquisitor (sorcerer edging out assassin slightly) followed by Merc.

I've seen less than 5 snipers on my way to serveral 18+ characters.

Rockerfox
12.24.2011 , 11:43 PM | #5
Since I got off of Korriban I haven't run into as many Warriors as I thought I would. There are a ton of Inquisitors though, watching lightning fly all over the place is fantastic.

I think I've only ever seen a few snipers, guess they win for rarest class at the moment. Can't wait to try the Agent out later on