Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where can I see my planetary commendations?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Where can I see my planetary commendations?!

MarkMarakus
03.25.2014 , 10:11 AM | #1
Hey all,

Probably a big noob question but somehow I can't find it... where can I see how many planetary commendations I have? And can I really spend them on every planet?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Mark.
“Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”

MarkMarakus
03.25.2014 , 10:22 AM | #2
Lmao nvm found them see it is "just" planetary commendations I remember when every planet had there own

EDIT: Can I close a self started thread?
“Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”

Hoshkar
03.25.2014 , 10:47 AM | #3
If you just ignore it, after a few days it will fall to page 2 and be forgotten forever. Glad you found out your own question though!

If anyone else is curious about how to find them, there is a Currency tab on the bottom of your bag that you can find them located in.
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Adric_the_Red
03.26.2014 , 11:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
If you just ignore it, after a few days it will fall to page 2 and be forgotten forever.
Nope. A year or two from now, someone will necro it, ignore any previous replies, and give an answer that may or may not actually address the original question.

dr_mike
04.03.2014 , 10:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
ignore any previous answers
Actually there are no real answers in the thread.

In case someone does check it, it's your Inventory panel (The default is your 'I' as in Iceberg key) followed by the Currency tab along the bottom.

Hope this does help someone.
Note to self: Create a Forum Signature

Adric_the_Red
04.03.2014 , 10:53 AM | #6
Fixed it.

MacDevilish
05.27.2014 , 03:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Actually there are no real answers in the thread.

In case someone does check it, it's your Inventory panel (The default is your 'I' as in Iceberg key) followed by the Currency tab along the bottom.

Hope this does help someone.
YES! It DID help... After playing for nearly 2 years, I actually needed to know this - felt like a noob, but there it is ... Thanks for solving it !