Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boulder, Colorado!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boulder, Colorado!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LtGeneralGezlin
02.27.2014 , 01:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
So wait, are you saying that an 18 year old, a person capable of serving their country and putting their life on the line for the nation's safety in the service of the Armed Forces, can't attend a Cantina Tour without a parent or guardian?
Don't get mad at BioWare for that. It's the venue that has that rule. If an underage person is sold a drink from the venue, the venue could get in trouble. BW is just following the rules.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Elfa
02.27.2014 , 03:36 PM | #12
I wasn't aware of the alcohol.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

yashma
02.28.2014 , 05:27 PM | #13
When is the next Community Cantina Tour arriving in Atlanta?

Cielwyn
02.28.2014 , 07:46 PM | #14
Sweet! I've just started playing the game again and found out about this! This is going to be fun!
Don't mind me. I'm just hijacking your thread.

Jaylantheagent
03.03.2014 , 06:22 PM | #15
Is there anyway of finding out what questions have already been asked at the previous cantinas? It would be nice to be able to ask questions that Bioware reps havnt already heard a hundred times. Maybe a transcript list somewhere?

Telos
03.11.2014 , 03:16 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CmdrShpd View Post
There is alcohol involved, so it looks like that's the case.
Im guessing more than alcohol, since its Boulder. GG BW devs... Getting the company to foot the bill for your bong-Olympics.
SOONERS

LeonBraun
03.13.2014 , 07:54 AM | #17
How about bringing one to Edmonton, Alberta where BioWare has an office. Canada is a good chunk of your domestic market and it would be nice to show some support for that portion of your player base.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

NickM
03.19.2014 , 01:09 PM | #18
How early do people usually come to these things? I know it starts at 7pm, but is it full by 3pm?

As far as questions go...I assume most will be focused around the new housing expansion, but I'd love to know what topics are best to ask on.

Cjirucha
03.22.2014 , 10:30 AM | #19
Hey I'm wondering if there's any kind of dress code for these things? The St. Julian is pretty nice and I'd hate to show up over/under dressed.

Sarfux
03.22.2014 , 05:05 PM | #20
See you all there. Leaving now I'm in the area and will be stopping by so you can meet The Great Sarfux in person
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System