Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best skill for crafting augments?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Best skill for crafting augments?

Master_Hitsugaya
03.20.2014 , 07:03 PM | #1
Ok so I am using synth weaving as my crafting skill and think I want to sell augmentation kits(mk-9) and 28 augments on the GTN. So I obviously use synth, I heard I should use slicing to get thermal regulators I was wondering what other skill I should use to get the Matt's I need to sell the top tier augments and kits?

psandak
03.21.2014 , 07:01 AM | #2
archeology generates the basic materials synthweaving needs.

http://www.swtorcrewskills.com/swtor...rafting-chart/
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

DawnAskham
03.21.2014 , 08:32 AM | #3
For maximum MK-9 Kit creation efficiency, you'll need a Scavenger, Cybertech, and then either Armstech, Armormech, or Synthweaving (with Synthweaving needing Archaeology as well).

Cybertech can craft the lowest material price MK-9 parts by crafting droid parts and RE'ing for the MK-9 parts (2 metal / 2 compound / 2 flux - will always get one metal back, sometimes get a compound back, rarely get a flux back).

Every other crafting skill, including Synthweaving, will require significantly more materials to craft items to RE for MK 9 parts.

GlockMeister
03.25.2014 , 12:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
For maximum MK-9 Kit creation efficiency, you'll need a Scavenger, Cybertech, and then either Armstech, Armormech, or Synthweaving (with Synthweaving needing Archaeology as well).

Cybertech can craft the lowest material price MK-9 parts by crafting droid parts and RE'ing for the MK-9 parts (2 metal / 2 compound / 2 flux - will always get one metal back, sometimes get a compound back, rarely get a flux back).

Every other crafting skill, including Synthweaving, will require significantly more materials to craft items to RE for MK 9 parts.
What cybertech pattern gets you 2/2/2? I know you said droid parts but I can't seem to find it on my cybertech.

GlockMeister
03.25.2014 , 12:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GlockMeister View Post
What cybertech pattern gets you 2/2/2? I know you said droid parts but I can't seem to find it on my cybertech.
Nevermind, found it.