Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There anyone at Customer Service who could possibly elevate my ticket?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There anyone at Customer Service who could possibly elevate my ticket?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Warjec
03.19.2014 , 12:01 PM | #1
I've been waiting a while now for a Character Restoration.

How long does it take tickets to get answered now?

When I last played, before the game went Free 2 Play my tickets were answered quickly.

Now I'm just sitting here doing nothing and waiting around.

Warjec
03.19.2014 , 03:15 PM | #2
So, can anyone offer some information on how long it takes to receive an answer to open tickets?

Dassvidanja
03.19.2014 , 05:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Warjec View Post
So, can anyone offer some information on how long it takes to receive an answer to open tickets?
I imagine your ticket is in a queue. Until they get to it I suppose it will stay there. Length of time? Dependent on said queue. You are no more (or less) important than anyone else. You'll just have to wait.

Warjec
03.19.2014 , 05:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dassvidanja View Post
I imagine your ticket is in a queue. Until they get to it I suppose it will stay there. Length of time? Dependent on said queue. You are no more (or less) important than anyone else. You'll just have to wait.
Never said I was more important than anyone, I want to know how long it takes for a response to a ticket now.

I've heard it can take up to an hour, like it was in the subscriber only days. I've also heard of people never getting their tickets replied to either. And as it's my main character I would like to level it.

Dassvidanja
03.19.2014 , 06:28 PM | #5
You asked to get your ticket escalated which suggests a degree of entitlement/importance. You, ultimately chose to delete your character, as such you have to accept the consequences of that action. It'll take as long as it takes.

Is your ticket still open? If so, I guess it'll get answered when they get to it, if it is closed, submit another.

Beesodd
03.20.2014 , 06:46 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey Warjec, I was checking on this and your ticket appears to have been cancelled. Is this intentional?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.