Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BallerinaBox
03.13.2014 , 09:01 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Douchnozzle View Post
Same issue... unable to log into the game. I put in my password and hit play, I get about half a second of the starfighter load page then it crashes back to my desktop.
Same here.

zalek
03.14.2014 , 05:48 PM | #162
I cant play ...Galactic starfighter loading screen forever ;( Help its a 2xXP weekend and i cant play ;d

totiktotik
03.15.2014 , 08:34 AM | #163
crap again is the simple things it can not deal with pre-paid game time I ask her for what I paid for it would not power play! two times need to enter login because he sees some error after logging does not go to the character selection only empty board without server selection, and so get around what I pay!

Kirdyk
03.15.2014 , 12:24 PM | #164
  • Same with me. Guys, WoW have opened a pre-order for a new update. Is this the way you prepare for it? I've waited for a month to start SWTOR, which i pre-ordered (a bug on your side). I've only stopped being a sub for a day or two, and I keep purchasing additional Cartel Coins monthly. I love the game. You spoil the experience.

northernskyhero
03.15.2014 , 03:45 PM | #165
Hello Support,

I was fine yesterday but today I am boned. At first I just got the cannot connect to server ( Subscriber / Bastion - Empire), but now it just sits there. All my characters are on that server so I guess I am sol this double XP weekend.

RushPrime
03.18.2014 , 04:08 PM | #166
If you were not able to login;
How long did you wait? 1 hour.
Which server are you characters located on? Shadowlands
Are all your characters affected? Yes, i get stuck at the Galactic Starfighter screen, before character select. Cogwheel spins forever.

bigopfer
03.18.2014 , 06:42 PM | #167
For those of you who have been having issues getting stuck at the Galactic Starfighter screen after launching the game, I too was one of you. (see my post on the previous page of this thread).

I had to do what I did not want to do, delete the bitraid folder and then re-launch, re-download, and then I was able to play. Of course, that took over 24 hours, because for some damn reason the SWTOR patcher/launcher will cause my computer to freeze once in a while. So when I open it and leave it to download, I can come back 6 hours later to see it frozen.

Of course I am also thinking what you are all thinking: why the frack is this the way I am supposed to fix this company's problem? Why is the customer support, tech support, and service piss poor? Just look and see how many responses to this thread there have been lately...

Look at the responses too, and see that we are asked to basically just re-download and re-install the game and "it will work!"

HERE IS THE BEST PART! MY GAME IS NOT WORKING, AGAIN! When I open the launcher, it opens (well the "outline" of the launcher is seen" it sits there for like 4-5 seconds, and then closes. SO MY LAUNCHER WON'T LAUNCH.

Yes, I like this game. Yes I want to play it...when it works. No, I will never, ever, ever resub to this game ever again after this month. I want an MMO to play looks like I'm going to have to go back to WoW or try to grind out GW2...

Frustrated.

totiktotik
03.19.2014 , 08:22 AM | #168
for me nothing will change one day I can play next several times reproduced accurately entered password by reading an error later how you will sign waiting, waiting, finally appears empty board with a choice of servers and nothing more will not pay for the game, or is this product is top-notch, or his place on the trash.
Shame!

Ikary-san
03.19.2014 , 09:50 AM | #169
Hey Today after download new patch update I have problem with infinite loading screen. trieyd delet config/reinstal luncher/ restart comp several time/update graphic patches (up to date :-)) nothing worked.... pls help !

I cant even log to char. select (server tomb of freedom nad (?) ) .... Im realy confused :-/

totiktotik
03.19.2014 , 12:10 PM | #170
More for this whore will not pay already never end with this!
what is this crap no words!
lest you can normally sign! just get around
error error password password end with this!