Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting rid of random proc relics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Getting rid of random proc relics

MysticGryph
03.19.2014 , 11:08 AM | #11
NO thanks, I'm happy with my random procs. It just means you need to learn how to play your class and rotations properly.

On-use procs in PVP is a terrible idea. Imagine the burst... it would make PVP unplayable.

Like I said, learn to play properly and you can use your relic procs to your advantage. My burst is good enough even with random procs, because I know when they are more likely to proc and what move I need to use when they do. I don't even have to "proc watch".

-_-
Server: PvP - ToFN
Jugghead: Rage Jugg - Artron: Marksman - Ártron: Gunnery
"Only Bads Leave"

cycao
03.19.2014 , 11:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MysticGryph View Post
NO thanks, I'm happy with my random procs. It just means you need to learn how to play your class and rotations properly.

On-use procs in PVP is a terrible idea. Imagine the burst... it would make PVP unplayable.

Like I said, learn to play properly and you can use your relic procs to your advantage. My burst is good enough even with random procs, because I know when they are more likely to proc and what move I need to use when they do. I don't even have to "proc watch".

-_-
You heard it here guys.

L-RANDLE
03.19.2014 , 11:42 AM | #13

-_-
Seems legit..
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Ridickilis
03.19.2014 , 12:00 PM | #14
^^ We should ask him tonight's winning lottery numbers as well.

Also, yes please to getting rid of the proc relics and bring back the static stat one's.

cycao
03.19.2014 , 12:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Seems legit..
Some legit sig material.

Uber_the_Goober
03.19.2014 , 12:22 PM | #16

-_-

He's got it all figured out, man...
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

Uber_the_Goober
03.19.2014 , 12:24 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Some legit sig material.
dat sig...so much ignorant fodder...so little sig space.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

cycao
03.19.2014 , 12:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
dat sig...so much ignorant fodder...so little sig space.
I got room for at least one more I think. I'll shuffle them out as better material rears it's head.

TheSupaCoopa
03.19.2014 , 12:29 PM | #19
Duran'del here:

While they shouldn't remove Proc relics, they should add clicky relics.

However, I'm very good at using relics like abilities, so I like my Proc relics.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Kurvv
03.19.2014 , 12:29 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I got room for at least one more I think. I'll shuffle them out as better material rears it's head.
My favorites still the one that says pushing buttons = skill. By that logic I was probably the worlds most skilled piano player at age 2. A crying shame my genius went unrecognized for so long.
My preferred method of cc is death