Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drudenfusz
03.19.2014 , 10:27 AM | #51
Seems like it is mostly just flats, I am fine with that. Nar Shaddaa and the capital world are good places for that, but how about adding Corellia to the options too?

Since crafting will also provide decorations, I hope that multiple crafting prefessions will get different things they can craft. But I guess this will also not be happen during the early access already?

Also I guess I cannot have a flat on Dromund Kaas with my Jedi? Also, will I get those strongholds for the whole legacy or can I have individual houses for each of my characters? Does Prestige count per character or is will that legacy wide?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

BadOrb
03.19.2014 , 10:27 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Guild capital ships? Legacy bank? Too technically difficult, my ewok! This looks fantastic! Is it me, or does the inclusion of the Trooper stuff maybe mean we might be able to replay our class stories?
Yup I think BioWare are cheeky little monkey lizards. I wasn't expecting guild ships and legacy bank either. very good keep up the great work monkey lizards!

So I take it if I stay subscribed ( which I have done ) , it seems I will receive 500 CC and then 1000 CC , so a total of 1500 CC. Can you confirm this Eric , obviously in between drinking your mocha ?

Cheers ,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Alec_Fortescue
03.19.2014 , 10:27 AM | #53
I understand that we'll get traditional Jedi robes for our small Jedi temples, right?
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

AlienEyeTX
03.19.2014 , 10:27 AM | #54
Quesh is obviously the place that everyone will want to live. I want to live as a hermit in the farthest reaches of Hoth.
Forget about this referral link, . You can click someone else's. I'm out.

AlienEyeTX
03.19.2014 , 10:29 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I understand that we'll get traditional Jedi robes for our small Jedi temples, right?
Jedi bathrobes and housecoats.

***edit*** and little Ewok slippers.

DarthTHC
03.19.2014 , 10:29 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Seems like it is mostly just flats, I am fine with that. Nar Shaddaa and the capital world are good places for that, but how about adding Corellia to the options too?

Since crafting will also provide decorations, I hope that multiple crafting prefessions will get different things they can craft. But I guess this will also not be happen during the early access already?

Also I guess I cannot have a flat on Dromund Kaas with my Jedi? Also, will I get those strongholds for the whole legacy or can I have individual houses for each of my characters? Does Prestige count per character or is will that legacy wide?
Corellia is a war zone. As is Balmorra and Taris and others. Hopefully they expand. I dunno if I'd want a house in a war zone. Even if it's a game and nothing would ever really happen to it.

Infernixx
03.19.2014 , 10:29 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Quesh is obviously the place that everyone will want to live. I want to live as a hermit in the farthest reaches of Hoth.
Go ahead and joke, but my Chiss Sniper girl would love to live on Hoth. She struck up a romance with a Chiss officer there, you know.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

ninjonxb
03.19.2014 , 10:30 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Go ahead and joke, but my Chiss Sniper girl would love to live on Hoth. She struck up a romance with a Chiss officer there, you know.
Hmm, That brings up questions that would turn this into an 'M' rated game... I think I will just keep these inside my head

EricMusco
03.19.2014 , 10:30 AM | #59 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Yup I think BioWare are cheeky little monkey lizards. I wasn't expecting guild ships and legacy bank either. very good keep up the great work monkey lizards!

So I take it if I stay subscribed ( which I have done ) , it seems I will receive 500 CC and then 1000 CC , so a total of 1500 CC. Can you confirm this Eric , obviously in between drinking your mocha ?

Cheers ,

BadOrb.
*sips his mocha*

Excellent question BadOrb. You are correct, if you stay a subscriber throughout, you will earn an extra 1500 coins. Note that you will get these coins in addition to your monthly subscriber allotment.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlienEyeTX
03.19.2014 , 10:31 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
I wasn't joking about Hoth (though, I might have been about Quesh). I want my merc to live on Hoth, my sin to live on Korriban, and my sniper to live on Corellia. My pub characters can be homeless for all I care.