Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reorganizing Data?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
03.18.2014 , 07:01 PM | #21
If bitraider is causing issues then disable it, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714 is a redownload though but you wont have this particular "re-organising data" issue again

nooberwaffles
03.18.2014 , 07:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
If bitraider is causing issues then disable it, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714 is a redownload though but you wont have this particular issue again
I just did, sad really that I wasted 3 hours trying to update and now have Force knows how long to reinstall, no gaming for me tonight. Tomorrow I will have to see of there are any other companies out there that would like my money since Bioware obviously doesn't.

Treborc
03.18.2014 , 07:50 PM | #23
having same problem also
Spoiler

Treborc
03.18.2014 , 08:23 PM | #24
1 hr 17 min of "reorganizing data" is unacceptable please fix this and add a day or more to my account because i missed my run tonight and wont be able to run dp/df till next week

Mounds
03.18.2014 , 09:57 PM | #25
yes i had similar problem but after 1 hr it was finished. everything even the download
In a galaxy far far away

eldefail
03.18.2014 , 10:03 PM | #26
Man I blew through the reorganizing at warp 9. Now I'm stuck at 97.x% "installing". Oh, it's moving, it just went from 97.54 to 97.6 but it took about 20 minutes lol.

nooberwaffles
03.19.2014 , 05:55 AM | #27
Started a clean, bit raider free download last night at 10 pm, still going this morning when I left for work ar 400kb/s.

Hopefully it will be done by 5pm when I get home, otherwise this is two days that not only have you prevented me from playing your game, but also prevented me from playing any others as well.

I mean really, three new Star Wars movies are comming out, but if you go out of your way to prevent people from using your product, you may not still be in business to enjoy the new fanbase.

eldefail
03.19.2014 , 02:16 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by nooberwaffles View Post
Started a clean, bit raider free download last night at 10 pm, still going this morning when I left for work ar 400kb/s.

Hopefully it will be done by 5pm when I get home, otherwise this is two days that not only have you prevented me from playing your game, but also prevented me from playing any others as well.

I mean really, three new Star Wars movies are comming out, but if you go out of your way to prevent people from using your product, you may not still be in business to enjoy the new fanbase.
Don't be so dramatic.

Leezeebub
05.02.2014 , 12:07 PM | #29
I've got the same problem... Had to put up with this crap last week aswell...

I'm a new player and I don't think I'll bother renewing my sub after this first month. And I'll be recommending my friend who was going to start the game tonight, simply not bother.

When it happened last week I just assumed it was one off maintenance, but today I googled and found this been happening since at least last September. What kind of incompetent *****s can't fix this?