Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Powertech PVP Video @ 20 as Advanced Proto spec in Huttball

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Powertech PVP Video @ 20 as Advanced Proto spec in Huttball

NoDayLkeDoomsday
12.24.2011 , 06:36 PM | #21
Hahaha yeah I'll give you that; I'll definitely be tuning in to your stream.

I guess my simplest problem with PT/AP right now is that it's so flexible it's almost ambiguous. I have no idea when to DPS or when to tank, or when to be ranged or when to melee. Using these techniques as situational responses seems very complicated, and I wouldn't be able to focus on specific attributes in the ability tree or equipment in order to amplify my core tactics.

Say you're soloing, what's your go-to sequence of opening moves for a standard mob? Do you find yourself more often tanking or DPS when in a group?

NoDayLkeDoomsday
12.24.2011 , 07:59 PM | #22
Also, would having grapple change your PT strategy at all? And one last question: how specifically do you go about chaining sprint to heal?

So sorry for the barrage, I just really like my advanced prototype character and want to make him as good as possible!

Papajan
12.24.2011 , 09:34 PM | #23
Cool video. Like someone else said, the text was helpful. I was gonna ask about grapple but then realized you didn't have it yet. I've been going back and forth between ion and high energy but I think I'll try ion again and bind guard.

I'll def check out the stream.