Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch has bugged space missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Infyrno
12.11.2013 , 02:37 PM | #61
As a test, I ignored everything but the Satellites. I even blew my EWP near it. By the end of the mission - it died. So I replayed the mission and tried to kill all of the "lesser" items with blasters and kept the missiles for the Satellites. I used evasive maneuvers on the Sith ship and didn't even try to kill it. Results? I won the mission!

Having said all this - if this is supposed to be a "medium" mission... it is not. The Regnant mission is more what I would call a medium mission. This is on par with the two "hard" missions - which I still cannot do.

My input - dial it down a little on these. They aren't even fun because of it. I'm sure there are plenty of players that are going to call me whiney - but this is one occasion I would appease the average player.

Thanks.
Infyrno
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. - Mark Twain

SimplyCooL
03.17.2014 , 03:07 PM | #62
Will you get your act together, allready. I STILL CANT DESTROY THE BLASTED HARDPOINT!

Was a fix ever implemented. You spend so much time grinding the grade 7 parts (thousands of comms) and now the mission is undoable. Come on, what is this - a joke. No health bar's. Cant tell, if its immortal or what. I could except the bug itself, but what possible excuse do you have for not putting the health bar back in. This isnt a issue from yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a Bioware game. Bioware does story very well. If you do not want story, this is not the game for you. - KawaiiAngel

- Oh cool.I HAVE been cloned!

CyberLogic
12.04.2014 , 11:33 PM | #63
And I still cannot destroy the hardpoint... It has no heath bar. what is up with a fix for this!?