Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Techstaff not accepting aim barrel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Techstaff not accepting aim barrel

Twickers
03.17.2014 , 01:22 AM | #1
Hello there, I was trying to get my companion Akaavi geared up and bought a 69 barrel for her techstaff but when I try to put it in it says it's can't be done, is this not working as intended, because last I checked techstaff's used barrels.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

HeatRacer
03.17.2014 , 04:31 AM | #2
Did you ever accidentally put that barrel into something else first (ie a pistol)? If so, it becomes bound to the type of weapon it was first put into. I did that once with a 72 barrel, and man was I crying!

Twickers
03.17.2014 , 12:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HeatRacer View Post
Did you ever accidentally put that barrel into something else first (ie a pistol)? If so, it becomes bound to the type of weapon it was first put into. I did that once with a 72 barrel, and man was I crying!
I must have, darn things bound to me, well this sucks, ah well, guess I could put it in some legacy weapon for an alt.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown