Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sayus
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by SnakeVitea View Post
I have the same problem. As does every body els.

Here is the info i got so far.

The ORIGIN servers are down.
According to EA customer support. They couldnt handel the presure.

After being on phone with BIOWARE support. And hearing some swtor music. for 2 hours. I got in contact with a agent.

i said Hallo my name is....... AND THEY HANGED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours of waiting and i didnt even say my name or any thing AND THEY HANGED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIOWARE
oh my lol , this doesn't bode well bioware..

tonyvolpe
12.13.2011 , 03:22 PM | #332
I'm getting this problem but bought my copy on Origin online - European. If I go to My Account -> Code Redemption I see the following :

Code Redemption History :
11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

However on the main My Account page in the checklist there is no Check for the following :
Redeem a Product Registration Code

When I click through and enter the code I get the response:
The code has already been used.

I believe this is differs from people who have physical copies (which a moderator commented on earlier).

Thanks for your help and I hope this info helps you as well.

ZXADR
12.13.2011 , 03:22 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by ironix View Post
Experiencing the same issue here. On my code redemption page, I see "11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order." However, on my account summary page, it claims I have not yet entered my code.

This problem worries me as I fear that as a result, I will not get any early play time until it is resolved.
Same exact problem here submitted support ticket.
Me was going to invite you to snow monster ball, but now forget it!

RipdLykJesus
12.13.2011 , 03:22 PM | #334
you still get early access with that code you entered when you preordered the game...on the 20th you enter the product key..

Salikotal
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by tonyvolpe View Post
I'm getting this problem but bought my copy on Origin online - European. If I go to My Account -> Code Redemption I see the following :

Code Redemption History :
11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

However on the main My Account page in the checklist there is no Check for the following :
Redeem a Product Registration Code

When I click through and enter the code I get the response:
The code has already been used.

I believe this is differs from people who have physical copies (which a moderator commented on earlier).

Thanks for your help and I hope this info helps you as well.
You're fine. The code it wants is another one Origin will supply to you later this week. Your early access will not be affected.

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Let me take a moment to try to clarify as much as I can here.

Due to an unexpected early delivery of the game in parts of Europe, people DO have their physical, retail copies of the game with actual DVDs inside. These people are running into issues once they try to input their RETAIL KEY CODE onto the website. This is what we resolved for the users that I called out in my previous post.

The OTHER issue relates to people experiencing issues with their PRE-ORDER CODE for early game access. In Europe, some retailers put out a box with a pre-order code in it. This is NOT the retail key code. This is still a PRE-ORDER CODE.

We are actively working on resolving the issues for both cases. It seems to be related to users who tried to enter EITHER their RETAIL KEY CODE or their PRE-ORDER code between December 8th and December 9th.

Please allow us some time to resolve these accounts affected.

If you DID NOT attempt to input EITHER code between December 8th and December 9th, and you are still experiencing issues, please post with the message: "I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues"

I hope that this clears things up. I've tried to explain this as clearly as I can
Quoting for this page.

I entered my RETAIL PRODUCT KEY (not pre-order/early access) on December 8th and it doesn't show up anywhere on my account page.

Shreddi
12.13.2011 , 03:24 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
Both.

Again, I already talked to Origin. They confirmed the code you received for digital downloads is your product registration key.
I paid in full origin for the game and recieved one code. So what you are saying is that is the retail code and should work in the field now asking for the code? I get the "code already in use" error.

Does that code from the purchase of game through Origin online mean we still have to wait for early access invite via email? I would assume so. My concern is the Code already in use while that field in my account shows I still need to enter it. Sorry, but little confused here as you can tell. Thanks.

I read in one of the Devs messages that the retail was only included in the box with DVD. I will check the Dev Blog and double check. Thanks again for the info in the mean time.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #337
Updated information from buddies of mine already in game

1. Pre-order codes from origin/amazon/etc are independent of the CHECK MARK of "Product registration Code" in your Accounts.

They do NOT effect your eligability to receive an invite into early access.

3 of my buddies are already in game, and have stated to this fact.

When the game is released... Dec 20th... THAT is when you need to enter your product registration codes on the TOR site.

To clarify: The product registration code is independent of your pre-order codes. You will be eligable to get early access with your pre-order codes, however on Dec 20th. You will receive a retail code from your respective digital download sites. Such as Origin or Amazon. This is the code that needs to be entered in the "Product Registration Code" The UNCHECKED that we all see.

Hope this helps.

Sayus
12.13.2011 , 03:26 PM | #338
Can we get a Mods response for those of us that bought a Digital copy of the game via Origin ?...they only reply I've seen is for physical copys

step it up Bioware, you don't want to lose customers before the game even goes live.

RipdLykJesus
12.13.2011 , 03:26 PM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by Sayus View Post
Can we get a Mods response for those of us that bought a Digital copy of the game via Origin ?...they only reply I've seen is for physical copys

step it up Bioware, you don't want to lose customers before the game even goes live.
read what abish or w/e his name is..

AresQQ
12.13.2011 , 03:27 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

Due to an unexpected early delivery of the game in parts of Europe, people DO have their physical, retail copies of the game with actual DVDs inside. These people are running into issues once they try to input their RETAIL KEY CODE onto the website. This is what we resolved for the users that I called out in my previous post.

We are actively working on resolving the issues for both cases. It seems to be related to users who tried to enter EITHER their RETAIL KEY CODE or their PRE-ORDER code between December 8th and December 9th.

9th december + europe + physical copy + issues with the RETAIL KEY CODE into website = these are my problems with the RETAIL KEY CODE + as it is logical i cant use my RETAIL KEY CODE and it doesnt show up anywhere in my account ... so yes i am the lucky guy !