Quickest Huttball Match- Ever!

Finally got into a FP after some bad lag over the past few days. Got a huttball match in progress- didn't even get off the platforms and it goes VICTORY! For my side :eek:

Was in the match less then 10 seconds, got all the exp and my sage jumped to lv. 23 :D

Anyone else have that happen to them?

Oh and I figured out what it means to be a healer after doing the KDY FP as well. Maaaaaaan.

Finally got into a FP after some bad lag over the past few days. Got a huttball match in progress- didn't even get off the platforms and it goes VICTORY! For my side :eek:

Was in the match less then 10 seconds, got all the exp and my sage jumped to lv. 23 :D

Anyone else have that happen to them?

Oh and I figured out what it means to be a healer after doing the KDY FP as well. Maaaaaaan.

You ok mate?

Huttball is a Warzone not a Flashpoint...

Mind explaining what you mean in the last sentence?

You figure out what a healer does after doing KDY and then running a normal FP?

Or you figured it out during a KDY run?

I'm confused...:p

Ok I get warzones and flashpoints confused I must admit- I'm still learning after all:D

I just didn't expect to pop into something and be declared victor in less than 10 seconds it was just a shock that's all

I have dropped into some flashpoints that are already in progress...is that bad? :confused:

Ok I get warzones and flashpoints confused I must admit- I'm still learning after all:D

I just didn't expect to pop into something and be declared victor in less than 10 seconds it was just a shock that's all

I have dropped into some flashpoints that are already in progress...is that bad? :confused:

You dropped into a FP in progress, nothing bad about it. RL aggro happens, D/Cs happen, hope you won't need to drop group for any other reasons than those, but from time to time I drop group if another player is being an a** ;)