Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Czerka core Meltdown

tanerb
03.16.2014 , 12:24 PM | #1
During the sandstorm, what do you do if you cant reach the green barrel before rampage? do you continue to the barrel or stay and fight wherever you are?

rantboi
03.16.2014 , 02:36 PM | #2
go to the barrel and wait for next rampage

DalrisThane
08.16.2015 , 05:39 AM | #3
Disclaimer = I'm a terrible player with poor gear, so, keep that in mind...

So, I read up and found out that the CZ-198 aren't getting a solo mode in the new expansion. Np. Read up on Dulfy and tried them before they are no longer level locked. Was tough (for me), but I passed Czerka Corporate Labs.

Now, I'm at Czerka core Meltdown and I'm stuck on the Enhanced Duneclaw.

I go through the fight, moving the Duneclaw over the green barrels. Things go ok. It's touch and go for me (see Disclaimer), but it's going good.

However, after the 4th barrel was smashed, the sandstorm started again. I couldn't find a 5th barrel.

Is there one that I missed or is this essentially a DPS check?

Couldn't find an answer with Google "swtor Enhanced Duneclaw how many sandstorm generators are there" or variants, so I'm sorry if this was asked before. Thank you.
I still miss 1990s FMV. I miss Wing Commander 3-4. I actually don't want a game. Id prefer CYOA interactive movies any day. Until then, video games are the closest I can get...

Darkelefantos
08.16.2015 , 06:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DalrisThane View Post

So, I read up and found out that the CZ-198 aren't getting a solo mode in the new expansion. Np. Read up on Dulfy and tried them before they are no longer level locked. Was tough (for me), but I passed Czerka Corporate Labs.

I go through the fight, moving the Duneclaw over the green barrels. Things go ok. It's touch and go for me (see Disclaimer), but it's going good.

However, after the 4th barrel was smashed, the sandstorm started again. I couldn't find a 5th barrel.

Couldn't find an answer with Google "swtor Enhanced Duneclaw how many sandstorm generators are there" or variants, so I'm sorry if this was asked before. Thank you.
Yeah, the 5th generator is "invisible" and serves as a DPS check.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

DalrisThane
08.16.2015 , 06:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Yeah, the 5th generator is "invisible" and serves as a DPS check.
Ah, thank you. Appreciate the answer.
I still miss 1990s FMV. I miss Wing Commander 3-4. I actually don't want a game. Id prefer CYOA interactive movies any day. Until then, video games are the closest I can get...

Nkya
08.17.2015 , 04:02 AM | #6
I dunno if it would work for your character, but you can stand near a kolto station and dps the boss here, activating the kolto when avaiable and ignoring the sandstorm generators.

CheaterLL
08.17.2015 , 04:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DalrisThane View Post

What's your level and gear? Did you try tactical or HM?
Because I could do the DPS check on a 55 180 geared Tank with 55 180 geared healer in tactical.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nkya View Post
I dunno if it would work for your character, but you can stand near a kolto station and dps the boss here, activating the kolto when avaiable and ignoring the sandstorm generators.
You can only use kolto stations when in a group.
CheaterLL, GM <you always wipe together>
Semi-Progression @ T3-M4
Juggernaut Tank/Sniper DPS/Sorcerer Heal

wainot-keel
08.17.2015 , 05:24 AM | #8
If you can't beat the enrage timer of the Enhanced Duneclaw with ease, the last boss will much more painful with all the movement, the many cores you have to dps, having to micromanage your companion,etc. Just saying

DalrisThane
08.18.2015 , 02:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CheaterLL View Post
What's your level and gear? Did you try tactical or HM?
Because I could do the DPS check on a 55 180 geared Tank with 55 180 geared healer in tactical.
Full Ziost gear for me. Full Yavin freebie gear on my companion.

Oh, tactical for sure. I don't do HM. I'm not that good. Hence the problem. No big deal though. At this point, I'll skip it. But thanks for the help.