Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

DarknessInLight
03.15.2014 , 07:10 AM | #31
I would be a Jedi Knight, but a maverick one, along the lines of Qui-Gon Jinn. Next to Yoda, the most ****** Jedi of the saga so far, even though he died by Darth Maul's hands.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

RowanThursday
03.15.2014 , 08:44 AM | #32
Probably a Sage wavering somewhere between Light I and Dark I. Not consumed by my passions, but not rejecting emotion either, and almost certainly feeling myself sufficiently too-clever-by-half to get away with it without the Council's knowledge. Definitely not a Galactic Hero, I'd be wanting to stay safely out of the line of fire as much as possible.
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

ConCube
03.15.2014 , 10:47 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
I would be a Jedi Knight, but a maverick one, along the lines of Qui-Gon Jinn. Next to Yoda, the most ****** Jedi of the saga so far, even though he died by Darth Maul's hands.
Your signature is interesting - where and when did he say so?
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

ScarletBlaze
03.15.2014 , 11:11 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
Your signature is interesting - where and when did he say so?
I believe that is the book Shatterpoint.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

DaRThKeVaNn
03.15.2014 , 11:50 AM | #35
I would be a bounty hunter with force powers and on the republic side,
wielding blaster and saber ~

georgemattson
03.15.2014 , 12:23 PM | #36
Without a doubt, I'd have to be a Jedi since being able to use the Force would be too cool to pass up, but I couldn't follow their behavioral code. Of course, I couldn't be a Sith either because those guys are just a-holes. My wife tells me I have the "soul of a hippy, heart of a Republican," in that I'm very soft hearted and liberal on some issues but very cold hearted and ruthless on others. I'd have a lot of problems with both sides, though, in that the Jedi were way too pretentious, took themselves way too damn seriously, and never got laid. Really? I definitely couldn't go for that.

Of course, the Sith were just straight up a-holes, and I don't think I'd be able to deal with the killing little kids, even if they were Jedi trainees.

So probably a Jolee Bindo kind of "failed" Jedi, but with a Han Solo-ish personality. Or, if you've seen Robot Chicken Star Wars, definitely a George Bush type of Jedi:

Aide: "Mr. President, we still haven't found any weapons of mass destruction."
Me: waves hand, "You have found weapons of mass destruction."
Aide: "Uh, hi. We haven't."
Me: waves hand, "You have."
Aide: "Uh. I don't know what you're doing."
Me: waves hand, "Bring me a taco."
Aide: "Yes sir!"
Me: "he he he, tacos rule!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiaGungQsg
Meh. Liking Age of Conan again...

Xakthul
03.15.2014 , 12:25 PM | #37
Probably still be the nerdy kid who builds robots in his spare time. Maybe I'd work as a merc, using the robots to make kills and collect the bounties.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

georgemattson
03.15.2014 , 12:36 PM | #38
Or this guy, if I was really being honest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHvROsfu5SY
Meh. Liking Age of Conan again...

xlildanniex
03.15.2014 , 09:28 PM | #39
If things had worked out differently in my life I would have joined the Army with no hesitation. I would like to think if the SW universe was real I would join the Republic Military, but not as desk job.. I like to make a difference.

If I was force sensitive I'd (hopefully) be a Jedi although I do not agree with the Jedi code ( I abhor the sith). So I most likely would have gone rogue or put my skills to better use within the Military. Come around full circle

DarknessInLight
03.16.2014 , 07:29 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
I believe that is the book Shatterpoint.
it was Shatterpoint.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu