Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonus Series Missions?

ricofico
12.24.2011 , 07:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Seigyoku View Post
I'm an obsessive completionist... Taris drove me nuts 'cause they wait until you're running back into the hangar building thinking you're gonna get to see a new planet and they're like "oh hey, here's another bajillion missions on the other side of the map!" and I sorta just fell to my knees and screamed in horror...

But I managed to get off Taris last night, so now I'm free... until I go back and level my other 3 alts... >_>
This and I'm on Balmorra!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

geicojacob
12.24.2011 , 08:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by somejerk View Post
Taris? Wait until Nar Shaddaa
Lol when Taris comes after Nar Shaddaa...

Berjiz
12.24.2011 , 08:55 PM | #13
Nar Shaddaa has a bunch of quest at lvl 30 that are a bit hidden including two heroics. I found them when going for the datacrons on the empire side. Never saw another soul in there.

Duomaxwell
12.26.2011 , 12:51 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by geicojacob View Post
Lol when Taris comes after Nar Shaddaa...
Um for the trooper at least Taris comes before Nar Shaddaa I tried Nar Shaddaa first and a companion I didnt have kept showing up in my cutscenes, the one you pick up on Taris, Elara. Not to mention if you check from the galaxy map Taris is slightly lower levels
wallet7865.blogspot.com

DraconianDeus
12.26.2011 , 01:02 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Berjiz View Post
Nar Shaddaa has a bunch of quest at lvl 30 that are a bit hidden including two heroics. I found them when going for the datacrons on the empire side. Never saw another soul in there.
Are you kidding? I play for Republic, and travelling to get datacrons on the Imperial side on Nar Shaddaa always results in mass-pvp. At first there's no one around, and suddenly arrives a party of Imperials and some Republic players...

There's a recent example - yesterday i was trying to get Yellow Matrix Shard and was confronted by a Sniper (i play gunslinger myself), which resulted in a long duel. I got killed twice, he got killed three times. Then we just silently stopped dueling and jumped for the datacron

On the topic: Bonus Series provide extra exp and money, and also through them you can discover some more locations on the planet, which you may or may not saw while doing main quest.
" - Why are you here? - I'm here to kill Republic Scum." (c) Sniper

Fenzoo
12.26.2011 , 03:11 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Adryn View Post
bhaha! felt exactly the same way, then there's tat.....i see your bajillion quests and raise you 2 bajillion. if i ever have to kill another sandperson i'm gonna puke my guts out.
Omg i know im currently lvl 26 on tatooine and im trying to hit 30 atleast and there's literally a bajillion missions... i've killed so many sand people i dont even want to see them.. but i must if i want to lvl T_T'''