Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

MWidowmaker
03.13.2014 , 06:25 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Crazed_Jawa View Post
On Dromand Kass as I'm sure many imperial players are aware there is a clan of Revanites hiding in the forest. After joining the Revanities you are rewarded with a simple title and told you can never return after going through a long set of missions.t.
i would only go back if only to murder every single last one of them

the cult of Revan needs to be eradicated both in game and out
he was not that interesting to begin with and i really don't get this stupid blind fanboyism about this guy

Xakthul
03.13.2014 , 07:45 PM | #72
I have two words for Revan: FRAK OFF!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Darth_Wicked
03.14.2014 , 03:53 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
I have two words for Revan: FRAK OFF!
Spoiler
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by Guss This: A Failed Padawan Story
Have you heard this one? "There once was a Mon Cal from Dac. He wore a jetpack on his back..."
"He liked to shoot blasters, and fly even faster. He was a Mando-Cal attack."

Xakthul
03.14.2014 , 07:18 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Spoiler
Are you referring to
Spoiler
or the next expansion?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi
03.14.2014 , 08:02 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Are you referring to
Spoiler
or the next expansion?
Link doesn't work.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Xakthul
03.14.2014 , 08:09 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Link doesn't work.
Think I fixed it.

DSpectre
03.18.2014 , 11:46 AM | #77
I consider myself a Revan fan. Easily my favorite Star Wars character. HOWEVER i do agree to a certain extent of what is being said here.

They should wrap up the storyline because IMO, it's been over 10 years (i think) since Revan first turned up in KotOR. I love that game to death, i still play it from time to time.

I think they should kill Revan off, and turn him into a martyr or sorts where pretty much everyone can level and come to some agreement for what he did and who he was.

If i had my druthers, i want BW to put out Revan's death as follows:

Game update titled "The Revanchist's Fall" and have an updated class story line (kind of like RotHC on Makeb), where the whole goal of the update is to finally kill Revan in one final clash between the powers. As people have stated, they could play this off where BOTH FACTIONS are after him by having Revan fall back to the dark side, still hell bent on destroying the empire, and the Republic trying to stop his genocide. (Please comment or speculate, i'm just throwing out ideas). And the storyline ends in Revan going out with a bang, and ACTUALLY dying.

tl;dr? Extended story line for all classes that ends up in your character killing Revan.

Revan is too good to die in a group Flashpoint... come on, we are more classy than that.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

Ticara
03.20.2014 , 08:10 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
Revan is too good to die in a group Flashpoint.
So was Malgus. <.<

DSpectre
03.21.2014 , 09:47 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Ticara View Post
So was Malgus. <.<
Debatable. I always knew he was a throw-away character and i also realized it when he played no part in class story when he was in every single trailer and intro movie to this game.

One had to put the pieces together to see that.

Plus let's face it... Malgus isn't even CLOSE to stand up against Revan.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

Xakthul
03.24.2014 , 02:06 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
Debatable. I always knew he was a throw-away character and i also realized it when he played no part in class story when he was in every single trailer and intro movie to this game.

One had to put the pieces together to see that.

Plus let's face it... Malgus isn't even CLOSE to stand up against Revan.
Would be an interesting Kaggath: Revan's original Foundry fleet vs. Malgus' combined Foundry & Stealth fleet. (With the appropriate upgrades)

ANYWAY, the only reason I would ever play anything else with Revan would be for the greatest reason ever: Kill that overpowered bastard once and for all.