Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stupid Question?

Rilauven
12.24.2011 , 05:56 PM | #1
Is there such a thing as orange gear with an augment slot? Easy on the flames please!

If that Girl isn't impressed by your Action Figure Collection then she's not the right one for you!

Rehneu
12.24.2011 , 06:10 PM | #2
Actually there is no stupid question but the one that is never asked. That said, I think this is a very valid question. I too would like to know but, will also up your question with a, where do you find the items that go into the augment slots? I have yet to find this out.

Rilauven
12.24.2011 , 06:55 PM | #3
I know the answer to that one, you get them from slicing missions. (actual missions, not boxes you find out in the world) If it says Abundant Yield it will likely give you a random augment.

If that Girl isn't impressed by your Action Figure Collection then she's not the right one for you!

Lodril
12.24.2011 , 08:24 PM | #4
I've gotten augments before... I think the question is (and I had the same question), what uses those augments? I've gotten three or four augments, but I've never seen anything to which an augment can be added.

RonusDHV
12.24.2011 , 08:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rilauven View Post
Is there such a thing as orange gear with an augment slot? Easy on the flames please!
So far no one has come forward with obtaining one. I read a post that one person has crafted 200+ Orange and still no Augment slot crit...

AilsaH
12.24.2011 , 08:43 PM | #6
Earpieces and Implants. If they have a slot, that is.

Warzer
12.24.2011 , 08:47 PM | #7
augment slots are are crafted gear that crits. I have only ever gotten 2 that had augment slots. when crafting an item if it crits it will have a special augment slot. problem is they are quite rare and thus all the augments on the market are around 100credits even for blue ones.