Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Harbinger PVP Records 2.0


juleswinfield's Avatar


juleswinfield
03.13.2014 , 02:34 AM | #261
Can we add a category for solo kills?
deuce

Katzyk's Avatar


Katzyk
03.13.2014 , 02:58 AM | #262
All in favor?
Cambrīa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonä, Ramonä, Arīä, Vivva, Sīren, Irīs, Vioty, Vyi, Leucosia

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix

Kozayk's Avatar


Kozayk
03.13.2014 , 03:43 AM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzyk View Post
All in favor?
*Crickets*
Xira (Sage) / Xėra (Operative)

Katzyk's Avatar


Katzyk
03.13.2014 , 05:32 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozayk View Post
*Crickets*
Lol I know right? /sigh
Cambrīa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonä, Ramonä, Arīä, Vivva, Sīren, Irīs, Vioty, Vyi, Leucosia

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix

juleswinfield's Avatar


juleswinfield
03.13.2014 , 05:57 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzyk View Post
All in favor?
Don't see why anyone would be opposed. But it's your thread, so...

Also Jedi Covenant server has an amazing template for detailed pvp records organized by class if you wanna check it out.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=682348

I've been on about 8 different servers and theirs is by far the best. Easy to use and browse through. Many categories without feeling too cluttered at the same time.
deuce

Katzyk's Avatar


Katzyk
03.14.2014 , 03:21 AM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by juleswinfield View Post
Don't see why anyone would be opposed. But it's your thread, so...

Also Jedi Covenant server has an amazing template for detailed pvp records organized by class if you wanna check it out.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=682348

I've been on about 8 different servers and theirs is by far the best. Easy to use and browse through. Many categories without feeling too cluttered at the same time.
I'm thinking, do people really need another reason to death match and not worry about objectives? *Nope not doing anything but hunting down people for solo kills, gotta break that record.*
Which is why I want the general opinion.

Quite honestly though, it was too much of a hassle doing this thread, how it looks now. Updating it is easy, but why anyone would put that much work into it is beyond me. I did this one because I try to be a nice person (sometimes ), and Kewa wasn't updating his. This takes up valuable PvP time, and I think all of one person, in the entire time I've been updating this has been like "Hey thanks for this, I appreciate it." So If you want someone to remodel this like Jedi Covenant, you should probably make a new thread. Im not trying to sound *****y, and I understand where you're coming from, but I have more important things to do.
Cambrīa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonä, Ramonä, Arīä, Vivva, Sīren, Irīs, Vioty, Vyi, Leucosia

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix

Kozayk's Avatar


Kozayk
03.14.2014 , 03:49 AM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzyk View Post
I'm thinking, do people really need another reason to death match and not worry about objectives? *Nope not doing anything but hunting down people for solo kills, gotta break that record.*
Which is why I want the general opinion.

Quite honestly though, it was too much of a hassle doing this thread, how it looks now. Updating it is easy, but why anyone would put that much work into it is beyond me. I did this one because I try to be a nice person (sometimes ), and Kewa wasn't updating his. This takes up valuable PvP time, and I think all of one person, in the entire time I've been updating this has been like "Hey thanks for this, I appreciate it." So If you want someone to remodel this like Jedi Covenant, you should probably make a new thread. Im not trying to sound *****y, and I understand where you're coming from, but I have more important things to do.
Gonna say it too.
Ty for doing this Cambria <3
Xira (Sage) / Xėra (Operative)

stridemachine's Avatar


stridemachine
03.14.2014 , 04:08 AM | #268
My name is Staggerless (sometimes) and i approves of this message

Quote:
Quote:
I'm thinking, do people really need another reason to death match and not worry about objectives? *Nope not doing anything but hunting down people for solo kills, gotta break that record.*
Which is why I want the general opinion.

Quite honestly though, it was too much of a hassle doing this thread, how it looks now. Updating it is easy, but why anyone would put that much work into it is beyond me. I did this one because I try to be a nice person (sometimes ), and Kewa wasn't updating his. This takes up valuable PvP time, and I think all of one person, in the entire time I've been updating this has been like "Hey thanks for this, I appreciate it." So If you want someone to remodel this like Jedi Covenant, you should probably make a new thread. Im not trying to sound *****y, and I understand where you're coming from, but I have more important things to do.
Maeryk - 55 Sentinel ~ Staggerless - 55 Scoundrel DF

Zuzupetals - 55 Shadow

Katzyk's Avatar


Katzyk
03.14.2014 , 07:33 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozayk View Post
Gonna say it too.
Ty for doing this Cambria <3
Awe you're too cute <3
Cambrīa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonä, Ramonä, Arīä, Vivva, Sīren, Irīs, Vioty, Vyi, Leucosia

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix

juleswinfield's Avatar


juleswinfield
03.14.2014 , 08:17 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzyk View Post
I'm thinking, do people really need another reason to death match and not worry about objectives? *Nope not doing anything but hunting down people for solo kills, gotta break that record.*
Which is why I want the general opinion.

Quite honestly though, it was too much of a hassle doing this thread, how it looks now. Updating it is easy, but why anyone would put that much work into it is beyond me. I did this one because I try to be a nice person (sometimes ), and Kewa wasn't updating his. This takes up valuable PvP time, and I think all of one person, in the entire time I've been updating this has been like "Hey thanks for this, I appreciate it." So If you want someone to remodel this like Jedi Covenant, you should probably make a new thread. Im not trying to sound *****y, and I understand where you're coming from, but I have more important things to do.
That's quite an elaborate post you wrote just to say that you don't have time to make elaborate posts. TLDR version of that you could've just said, "too much work."

And to your point about objectives over deathmatching, there was a specific section dedicated to objective play. Maybe you didn't get that far. And speaking for myself, I don't do arenas because I main a sorc/sage and I enjoy the objective play over arenas far more and i play quite objectively. I just happen to get lots of solo kills because every Tom, Todd, Mark and bad smasher get that "squishy sage SMASH!!!11!!1!" tunnel vision. It's totally possible to excell at fighting and objective play at the same time.

Either way, it was just a suggestion. I'd take over and maintain a new thread, but I didn't wanna step on any toes.
deuce