Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tharan Cedrax`s holographic companion - bug or pain in the ***?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Tharan Cedrax`s holographic companion - bug or pain in the ***?

Darth_Wicked
03.13.2014 , 07:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
I propose you to turn-off Holiday. As long as Holyday is here Tharan isn't doing anything either... and he may attempt to use it on un-controlable NPCs.

As long as companions' mezzes are channeled, they won't be worth of enabling in my opinion.
This is my opinion as well. Shame they'll most likely never address it, even though HK-51 and Treek have a couple of stuns that fortunately are not channeled.

iankalo
03.13.2014 , 07:37 AM | #12
Haha Sorry for my noobness. I didnt even know about this ability - "Deploy Holiday". I thought the dancing holo girl is just a visual effect. I made this thread about this - visual effect which interacting with the enemy NPCs. It sounded funny and something like bug.
Im just rushing to do all of the 8 classes for achievements and I didnt check my companion`s abilities.
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

Adaliaya
03.15.2014 , 01:44 AM | #13
Holiday ability works same way than Doc's carbonize burst (or whatever) so mob is incapacitated for few seconds, but so is Doc because ability is channeled. I turned off everything but healing so thats not my problem, and my Sage is healer herself so I use Iresso around